Payout Change Reseting Daily Activities Already Completed

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Sony Xperia Z5
OS Version 7.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 595-511-721
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Today I changed my payout after already completing some of the daily activities and to my surprise all activities reseted! The issue here is that due to the reset I won't be able to complete it, missing some rewards. What is worse is that this was not mentioned in the warning presented prior to confirming the change. The warning is solely to the timers, not about completed activities. It says: "Are you sure you want to change your time settings? This action can only be done twice a year. It will change a variety of in game timers including when Daily Activities reset, Squad/Fleet Arena reward time, and free energy reward time." It says nothing about already earned rewards. I really appreciate you to look into this and if, possible, a compensation for the missing rewards. Thanks,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete some of the daily activities (such as GW and fleet challenges) and then set the payout to 3 hours ahead (exactly as in my case). See the completed daily activities get reset without the possibility to complete it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Brazil

Today I changed my payout after already completing some of the daily activities and to my surprise all activities reseted! The issue here is that due to the reset I won't be able to complete it, missing some rewards.

What is worse is that this was not mentioned in the warning presented prior to confirming the change. The warning is solely to the timers, not about completed activities. It says:

"Are you sure you want to change your time settings?
This action can only be done twice a year. It will change a variety of in game timers including when Daily Activities reset, Squad/Fleet Arena reward time, and free energy reward time."

It says nothing about already earned rewards.

To replicate the bug, complete some of the daily activities (such as GW and fleet challenges) and then set the payout to 3 hours ahead (exactly as in my case). See the completed daily activities get reset without the possibility to complete it.

I really appreciate you to look into this and if, possible, a compensation for the missing rewards.

Thanks,

Message 1 of 1 (168 Views)