Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Patty Cakes and challenger wearing normal clothes in STS challenge.

by Gameboy2936

Original Post

Highlighted

Patty Cakes and challenger wearing normal clothes in STS challenge.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version iOS 13.6
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In a very rare moment, in a STS challenge, you can see Patty Cakes in her casual clothes, as well as the challenger your Sim is up against. This is a big problem for me, as they always wore the apron.
What do you expect to see? Both PC and the challenger not wearing casual clothes. Only their apron.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

The questions above explain it all. Let’s hope this gets fixed soon. Also here’s a picture for evidence;AC869F07-0663-4AC8-A6E7-E5285D5B8D82.jpeg

Message 1 of 4 (343 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Patty Cakes and challenger wearing normal clothes in STS challenge.

Hero
@Gameboy2936 Were you able to do the challenge even if they were wearing normal clothes or was there something working wrong or in a different way?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 4 (297 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, I could still play the STS challenge that time. If you exit the game and head back in by closing The Sims Mobile they both will wear aprons again.

Message 3 of 4 (276 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

To be honest, as long as it doesn't affect the STS, this is not a problem for me (and some friends of mine). And it's fun too to see Patty and Oliver in their casual outfit. They deserve another clothes😂😆 Many people want to get this kind of bug 😂

Message 4 of 4 (208 Views)
Twitter Stream