Pathfinder's boxing ring - can't use anything after exiting the ring

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1660
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Cawolo
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Revenant and Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Pathfinder's boxing ring
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Punching loot thingies and other people
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Many
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21.03.2021
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I land into Pathfinder's boxing ring and when exiting it, I cannot take out my weapons nor anything. I can just walk around. (Not even ziplines)
What should be happening instead? I should be able to use guns, ziplines and my abilities. (Also healing items etc)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Go to the Pathfinder's boxing ring 2) Do something there (punch boxes etc or just exit it after landing) It should then happen. Happened to me 3 times and then I just quit landing there.

Pathfinders boxing ring bug. I landed there multiple times with my squadmates and very often, after exiting the ring, I could not take out any weapons, use ziplines or abilities. When going back to the ring I got my hands back but when exiting it, they just dissapeared. The bug happened to me 3 times before I just quit going there. The most interesting part is that it didn't happen to my squadmates therefore I don't know if it was caused by my legend or some other factor. (I used Revenant and Wraith (once)).

Message 1 of 2 (190 Views)

Re: Pathfinder's boxing ring - can't use anything after exiting the ring

★★★ Newbie

I had a similar issue just barely (3/22/21) in a duo match on the Switch. I was playing Lifeline and was killed in the boxing ring. When respawned I was unable to shoot guns, throw grenades, deploy heat shields or use abilities.

Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)