Original Post

Pathfinder is not registering any damage

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Nyurkha X
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Everywhere
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Shooting at a pathfinder
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I don't remember if/when it worked
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? You shoot at a pathfinder and he doesn't register any damage. Pathfinder's hit box seems to be gone or not taking any damage. I don't know if you haven't seen the thousand of complaints in the online community about this. Everyone sees this happening. Not to mention that people have noticed and are starting to take advantage of the situation. I literally had a pathfinder run straight at me just to prove a point, that you can't hit him at all!!! Even when he is downed, and you hit him with a fist of you shoot with a gun point blank it doesn't register
What should be happening instead? He should take the damage.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play apex and let me know how many pathfinders you kill and how many kill you. Shooting at them is almost pointless.

I can send several videos if necessary to prove what is all over the internet as I have a few.

Please contact me on my e-mail address and I am more than happy to share several videos when this occurred.

Message 1 of 4 (266 Views)

Re: Pathfinder is not registering any damage

★★ Novice

Yes that's true. I use the Wingman very much but against Pathfinder i have to use an automatic weapon..

Message 2 of 4 (248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, this is a huge issue.. I've shot a pathfinder with 2 clips close range and the third clip his shields were still full.. didn't make sense. Its like they have one little area you have to hit to put damage on a pathfinder. I hope they fix this asap! I also am having issues with servers. The past few days i've been lagging out, rubberbanding, getting icons in the right corner of my screen. Its to the point where i can't even play the game. 

Message 3 of 4 (210 Views)

Community Manager

@nyurkha88 @risKy0_o @CyberNoobb 

The team is looking for videos. If you can attach them in our info gathering post here we would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Hit Registration Info Gathering

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Info-requests-Xbox-VoIP-Code-Leaf-amp-Code-Net-and-Hit/...

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)