by SirDiesALot314

Original Post

Highlighted

Pathfinder Abilities Broken After Game-Start 'Suicide Drop'

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Radeon 7970 (Sapphire Branded)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? smith_ea
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. TheGitrogMonster, AyerHale87
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline, Mirage (though this is likely Not Applicable)
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Water Treatment
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Spawning from start of game drop
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? About 10?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.02.19 23:10
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? At the start of the match, I did NOT land on solid ground. I flew over the rail at water treatment and died during the initial drop. After being recalled/respawned by a teammate at the nearby drop-ship callstation, I discovered that I could not use my grappling hook, or put down my zipline (That is BOTH minor and ultimate character abilities). This inability to use my abilities lasted the whole game, even after a death and subsequent second resurrection/re-drop. The problem disappeared once a new match was started.
What should be happening instead? After death and recall, you should not lose core abilities of Pathfinder
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fly yourself off the edge/to your death after the first drop as Pathfinder. Water Treatment most likely is not a critical variable, but I haven't replicated this behavior yet, as my teams aren't willing to lose a member off the bat.

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Radeon 7970 (Sapphire Branded)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? smith_ea
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. TheGitrogMonster, AyerHale87
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline, Mirage (though this is likely Not Applicable)
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Water Treatment
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Spawning from start of game drop
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Estimating 10?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.02.19 23:10
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? At the start of the match, I did NOT land on solid ground. I flew over the rail at water treatment and died during the initial drop. After being recalled/respawned by a teammate at the nearby drop-ship callstation, I discovered that I could not use my grappling hook, or put down my zipline (That is BOTH minor and ultimate character abilities). This inability to use my abilities lasted the whole game, even after a death and subsequent second resurrection/re-drop. The problem disappeared once a new match was started.
What should be happening instead? After death and recall, you should not lose core abilities of Pathfinder
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fly yourself off the edge/to your death after the first drop as Pathfinder. Water Treatment most likely is not a critical variable, but I haven't replicated this behavior yet, as my teams aren't willing to lose a member off the bat.

Message 1 of 1 (124 Views)