Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? GM3 Freeplay
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Playing the game Normally in Freeplay Mode
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07.10.19 22:30
Summarize your bug When I use my Legendary Papa Pump with Elemental Ops, although the enemy like a Outlaw Gunner gets Primed by the Legendary Papa Pump, the Primed Indicator does not show up on the enemy properly. However, if I use my Legendary Recurring Vengeance, it does register as a Combo sometimes because the Enemy did get Primed but the Primed Indicator did not show properly. I usually get this bug when I shoot at Outlaw Gunners.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try using Papa Pump with Elemental Ops Equipped.
What happens when the bug occurs? The enemy, usually Outlaw Gunners do not show the Primed Indicator properly even though they have been Primed by my Papa Pump Shotgun (Legendary).
What should be happening instead? The enemy should have the Primed Indicator shown properly, when I use my Recurring Vengeance properly, sometimes it triggers a combo but sometimes it does not, it is very confusing and I am sure I have primed my Enemy with Elemental Ops with my Papa Pump Shotgun (Legendary)

Hi devs and guys, I have found a bug with Patch 1.41 and I am reporting it. Most of the times when I have stripped off the shields of Outlaw Gunners with my Legendary Papa Pump Shotgun, they would get primed by acid due to my Equipped Elemental Ops combined with my Legendary Papa Pump Shotgun. I use my Legendary Recurring Vengeance and sometimes it does trigger a combo, meaning the enemy did get Primed but the Primed Indicator did not show up on the Enemy's indicator. 

Please fix the indicator, I know I did prime the Outlaw Gunner but it just does not show lately. Thanks for help!

Message 1 of 1 (235 Views)