★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When I use the Vault or the Forge.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.04.19 13:40
Summarize your bug The User Interface for the Vault and the Forge displays all weapons as having the same damage value irregardless of the Power Level of the weapon or the Uniqueness of the Weapon. It shows only level 1 damage values for all weapons even if it is epic or rare or uncommon.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check the Vault or the Forge while in the game for Anthem.
What happens when the bug occurs? I do not know the weapon damage values, although when I tried a Stronghold Mission and a Freeplay Mission on Normal, the damage I did was not the level 1 item damage I think.
What should be happening instead? The UI in the Vault and the Forge needs to display the accurate values of damage that the weapon does for its relevant Power Level

Hi devs, I am currently having a UI bug in the Vault and the Forge. The damage values for all weapons (Not gear or Components) are displayed as Level 1 irregardless of the Power Level or Uniqueness of the Weapon.

I just noticed this today after getting the 1.10 Patch for Anthem. Please fix ASAP, thank you. I am going to stop playing for a while until this bug gets fixed, hopefully you guys can get it fixed soon, thanks.

Message 1 of 7 (250 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Patch 1.10, Weapon damage values in Forge and The Vault is bugged

★ Apprentice

I noticed that also and that the armor and shield values on my components have dropped significantly since patch.  I'm hoping this is just a visual bug.

Message 2 of 7 (225 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same here. If I compare two weapons that are identical except for their level value, they will have identical damage values. Hope it's just a visual bug.
Message 3 of 7 (198 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I haven't  played since this bug. It finally broke me.

It better be a bug. Because if it is not... they took away a reason to loot on a looter game. 

I  am not looting for a color of frosting on my cupcake.

And I hate the fact none of the bonuses nor the useless power level reflects damage on any gun or ability. 

I am not going to sit down at my kitchen table and do math to play a game becuase no one can battle through the horrific  Frostbite engine to show me.

Message 4 of 7 (128 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The item numbers for damage, armor, shield, etc. are inaccurate - significantly - for example a base damage is shown on my legendary rifle... pls fix asap this is embarassing.

Message 5 of 7 (112 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this too but it also effects my gear and components, my none legendary and masterworks are displaying higher numbers than high level equipment. 

Message 6 of 7 (107 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If it is a cornor case affecting just six of us in this thread maybe we did something wrong and there is a workaround?

If this bug is the same for everyone, well we need a fix Today. I could play with glitches and crashes but not seeing the stats on my items makes the game unplayable. I know that it is a display bug only but it affects my decissions of what to salvage ...

Great game, but please test more before releasing the next patch.

Message 7 of 7 (92 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help