Passives leaving nonstop if adding a seventh to household

by medeaeinalia

Original Post

Passives leaving nonstop if adding a seventh to household

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi redmi 5 plus
OS Version Miui global 11.0.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Whenever I add a seventh sim to the household, one passive begins to constantly leave the premises and teleport back in to walk away again non stop.
What do you expect to see? Sims not leaving
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Mexico

two weeks ago I decided to make a new sim and noticed that one passive ran away. I had to delete my new sim and it all returned to normal. I tried again but the same sim started leaving so I deleted my new sim again. Today I added a new sim to the other household and the same thing happened.

This happens in both my households so this means in each home, one specific sim begins to leave nonstop. I have only noticed this when they are all adults, before I had three children and five adults and didn't have this problem, although this was before the last update. Now I am worried to have my sims adopt because I don't want to lose my passive. 

Message 1 of 9 (1,057 Views)

Re: Passives leaving nonstop if adding a seventh to household

Hero
@medeaeinalia How many Sims do you have in each home lot?

Please share screenshots of all your family portraits.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 9 (1,009 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@SalixCat @Hi! Thanks for replying.

One household had seven but the passive that's circled was previously removed and reappeared spontaneously. He can't be removed and since he came back making any changes in which sims are active or passive triggers the leaving nonstop glitch.

The other household has six sims. 

Message 3 of 9 (994 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @medeaeinalia! Can you DM me your player id? This bug seems a result of another bug (removed sims returning) since the only Sim affected by it was one of the returned Sims. 

Message 4 of 9 (960 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SalixCat This has been happening to me for 6 months now.The sims just walk to the end of the road,teleport somewhere back in the house and then exit the house to continue the process again.
Message 5 of 9 (930 Views)

@GhostFreeek does this still happen to you with all passive sims or only with kids/toddlers?

Message 6 of 9 (914 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_DragonsEye Ah, no, not the NPcs living inside the house! The game generates random NPCs which walk on the sidewalks in front of our houses rit?! Those are the ones I'm talking about. Not the ones inside the household
Message 7 of 9 (906 Views)

@GhostFreeek Please I think that deserves it's own bug, if you can make a video to attach to the bug that would be great too!

Message 8 of 9 (894 Views)

Hi @medeaeinalia! Was this issue fixed since the last update? Thanks!

Message 9 of 9 (664 Views)