Re: Party

by HArmstrong245

Original Post

Party

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPhone 11 Pro
OS Version 13.6
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When hosting a party a specific name comes up every time that is not the name of any of my Sims.
What do you expect to see? I would expect to see the name of whatever Sim chose to host the party to be the name displayed. Im worried that maybe someone else has access to my account.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

An unknown name keeps appearing when I host a party. It is not the name of any of my three Sim characters, and I’m clueless as to where it is coming from.

Message 1 of 8 (656 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@HArmstrong245 

The name of the player that hosts the party is the one you should see on the party list. The information on your screenshot is telling me that the IGN (in game name) of the player hosting this party is Maddison. Is this correct?

The name of the Sim that hosts the party can only be seen when you are at the party. It will be displayed on the lower left corner of your screen, like this:

2020-08-02_10-14-57.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 8 (609 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Maddison is not the IGN of any of the Sims I have, which is why I was so confused.

Message 3 of 8 (583 Views)

Hero
@HArmstrong245 No, it's the name of the player who hosts the party that should appear there. Is Madisson the name of the player who hosts the party on your screenshot?

Message 4 of 8 (571 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No, it was my party that was hosted and the Sim’s name is Anika.

Message 5 of 8 (533 Views)

Hero
@HArmstrong245 Is your player in game name Madisson?

Message 6 of 8 (515 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No. No one is named Maddison.

Message 7 of 8 (495 Views)

Hero
@HArmstrong245 Can you open settings and then tap on the button Change Player Name? What name can you see there?

Message 8 of 8 (480 Views)