Party notification stuck in bottom of the screen in lobby and the whole match.

by NekoNyara

Original Post

Party notification stuck in bottom of the screen in lobby and the whole match.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Pentium(R) Gold G5400(?)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Luthneko
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. attached in screenshot
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All legends
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? All legends
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. All area, only when opening inventory or setting menu, and lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. opening inventory or menu setting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? idk, but it keep happening no matter how many match i play
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) the day this post made, or yesterday night(?)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The notification of party keep displaying in the bottom of the screen
What should be happening instead? It disappear in lobby within secons, not displayed forever until the game restarted.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In my case, having a party with 2 people, then trying to join a friend that in a full party. The party full notification will keep stuck in bottom of the screen. i m sure this was happened in other notification but pretty sure any party notification will stuck (party leader quit, party full, etc)

Stated above

Message 1 of 2 (303 Views)

Re: Party notification stuck in bottom of the screen in lobby and the whole matc

★★★★ Novice

Did this never get resolved? I’m having the same issue.

Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)