Message 311 of 383 (1,187 Views)

Re: Party Not Ready Bug

★★★★ Apprentice

Happening again today. 

@EA_Blueberry care to comment? 

Message 312 of 383 (1,160 Views)

Re: Party not ready...?

★★ Apprentice

I gave up on this game just cuz of this bug and I still open apex once every update just to see if my favourite game got it's basic "play"button fixed but nope it's still not fixed I was looking forward to buying S2 Battle Pass but nah this bug makes me just hate the game ..I have been dealing with this bug since launch and it's been 6 flipping months now ..only recently most people started to get this bug and eventually they are going to get to the point where they just don't want to deal with this bug anymore and just quit until this is fixed..mark my words ..joining a session is like the most basic thing in a multiplayer game and in my 13 years of playing games I have never seen a multiplayer game that has it's "Play" button broken .. seriously ? Like even indie game PUBG got it's "Play" button right ..get your garbage together please and again My Network is Fine .Every Game runs fine . It's just this one game that has problem getting me into a server .

Message 313 of 383 (1,151 Views)

Community Manager

@GnuZNes wrote:
@EA_Blueberry here's a bit more info. I dont have this problem anymore. All that changed was upgraded my broadband from 100Mb to 1Gb, I have no idea how is could be related, 100Mb wasn't slow, no other game had such issue, and I stayed with same ISP(UK), they just bumped the limit remotely.

@GnuZNes  Thanks for letting us know about your experience.

@Wildchildtom @PushCarpet  @rei-uchiha12 

Can you run a quick UO Trace and DM me the results of it? The team reduced the high frequency of this happening and we may be able to knock it out for you through network troubleshooting. We'll definitely let the team know we're still seeing these reports, but having that information will be helpful to pass along to them too.

The UO Trace tool is located in the article below:

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 314 of 383 (1,133 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry 

I already did the trace and posted the results the last time you asked. You can find them in this thread. My internet is stable 150mb service with no adverse packet loss or drop outs. Nothing like this happens on any other game. Purely Apex. Its not my internet its the game. 

Twice now its been claimed the frequency of the issue has been reduced. Although still you have people who have suffered this bug since day 1 saying they have seen no improvement. 

Please have it moved back into being investigated on the dev tracker as its not been fixed. 

Cod comes out soon anyway so I can wave goodbye to this bs. 

Message 315 of 383 (1,129 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Played again today pre new update and season 3. Bug is still there every game I play with someone. 

Season 3 will start with all these fancy new changes. But this bug that has existed since release is still in the game. I can only deduce that it's not being taken seriously and is being given very little attention to fix. As in the dev tracker it says its fixed. Which is a lie. 

Message 316 of 383 (1,019 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Season 3 and i'm STILL getting this every game, and its STILL not fixed, and has been an issue since RELEASE. The dev tracker says the issue was recently fixed, which is a straight LIE. I'm actually 100% convinced these devs have 0 clue on how to fix this and just have given up. So I give up as well. I'm now using this thread as a call of duty modern warefare countdown. As I'm pretty sure the [Removed - CM] play button at the main menu will indeed WORK in that game. Pathetic. Give me my time back WASTED in this game.

Message 317 of 383 (1,003 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have this Bug since Season 2 and it was never fixed for me on PS4!

I becomes better when i am alone but with friends in a squad it happends 9/10 times. I hate this bug its annoying and i will not buy the next battle pass until its finxed! How can it stay for more than 3 months?

Respawn plz fix it fully!

Message 318 of 383 (962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Season 3 and i'm STILL getting this every game!!! And its STILL not fixed!!! And has been an issue since RELEASE!!!!. I hate this game because of this *, seriously. There's no desire to playFrown

Message 319 of 383 (859 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Okay the bug is fixed mostly for me but still get the party not ready thing when I go to training mode and back ..now I'm happy with the game despite the dumb sound bugs I can join the matches quickly ..yay for that.

Message 320 of 383 (832 Views)