Party not ready...?

by jreg403

Original Post

Re: Party not ready...?

★★★★★ Newbie

This still hasn’t been resolved and it’s in season 2 already. I don’t know why it’s so hard to fix this simple bug. I understand if everyone got it, it could be a little difficult. Not everyone gets it which is the annoying thing. I get so frustrated when my team has to wait for me and then sometimes they are in a match before I get back in time. Please fix this 

Message 251 of 383 (935 Views)

Community Manager

@Tandoorichickn 

Agree it should be addressed  and we could use your help! Can you please reply back with the information we've requested on the previous page here. We want to knock this out ASAP and any assistance you can offer would be useful in narrowing down the root cause.

Blueberry.png
Message 252 of 383 (932 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

See attached 

Message 253 of 383 (916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys!

It seems I also have this bug, and it seems this thread is already very long. Should I create a seperate thread so we can compile all of our symptoms, information, and any fixes we find? If not, I'll be following this thread so I can find a fix fot myself aswell

Message 254 of 383 (839 Views)

Apex legends Bug Party not ready in Pc

★★ Novice

when i start it say party not ready how to fix help pls i play in pc

Message 255 of 383 (767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Come on EA, give me a fix, I am really at the point of stop playing your game if this is not fixed. Useless! 

Message 256 of 383 (804 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

ive been having this issue since release. sucks to update my game season 2 and see its still here and unsolved. ive done everything in this thread from connection troubleshooting to opening my ports.nothing works.  the only bypass ive ever found for this on PC is going into my task manager--> performance tab-->open resource monitor-->find r5apex.exe, right click and suspend process for about 30s to 1minute----> right click again and resume process. this will make apex disconnect you from the menu and allow you to refresh and reque without having to restart. until apex decides to fix this simply by adding a refresh menu button like PUBG and many other games offer with server refreshing issues, this will be a very annoying bug that simply will just make people not play the game who experience it. hope this helps and offers any insight. 

Message 257 of 383 (738 Views)

★ Novice

Absolutely still seeing this every game on ps4.

Message 258 of 383 (621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when i try to ready up and it says party not ready when im playing fill (solo with stangers) i just cancel and ready up again and it works

Message 259 of 383 (613 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

• Platform you play on-  PS4

• NAT type (console users)  nat 2

• Do you receive this bug on both a WiFi and wired connection? Yes

• What datacenter are you connecting to? Do you experience this on other datacenters? LONDON 

• Are you on an IPv4 or IPv6 protocol? IPv6 can be enabled in your router's admin panel   not sure

• Have you opened up ports for Apex Legends that are listed here? Yes
  •  
  • Router make/model
  • Hyperoptics
  • Have you tried all connection troubleshooting steps here?
  • Yes
  • Do you get this bug if you set your DNS manually on the console to the Google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)?
  • Yes

Message 260 of 383 (586 Views)