Original Post

Apex fix(party not ready)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CrazysSpecial/killerdolphin9
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In the lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Restarting my game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 9/5/2019 today
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Unless i restart the game over and over after every match i play i can’t enter a match (when i press ready game shows “ party not ready “) and it stays this way forever
What should be happening instead? Press ready(matchmaking) enter a match
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This problem does not happen for everybody but there’s a lot of players having this problem and it’s really annoying specially when playing with pre made squad

Message 181 of 383 (1,315 Views)

Re: Party not ready...?

★ Apprentice

On pc the same bug.

Message 182 of 383 (1,317 Views)

Connection issues at menu

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Warpwnge
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Leaving one game to get into the next one
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Been happening for months now
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When leaving one match to go to the menu, and to get into the next round.
What should be happening instead? Immediate ready for next game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure, play a game then leave. It happens fairly often.

I am 100% aware that this issue has been reported many times already, but I just want to put my own experience out there just in case it may make a difference. It's a simple bug (From our perspective).

We play a game.
Die (Or win)
Leave to the menu
Click ready aannndd .....

This happens solo or with other people actually in a squad. This could be related to the one where everyone is ready but the other people get into the match and you're stuck at the menu, OR you get inserted late into the character selection.

Message 183 of 383 (1,325 Views)

Re: Connection issues at menu

★★★★ Pro

I just got this on ps4 ?

A restart of the game does fix it though. :\

Message 184 of 383 (1,273 Views)

Re: Connection issues at menu

★★★ Newbie

It may be a temporary fix, but it doesn't fix it altogether. Doing that every single time gets incredibly annoying. In most cases it'll fix itself, but the time varies. This shouldn't happen in the first place.

Message 185 of 383 (1,259 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So you keep saying you're working on it, but the latest Reddit thread doesn't mention it at all, so yet another patch coming that doesn't address the issue.

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/bn6ec6/respawn_check_in_510/

Message 186 of 383 (1,224 Views)

Community Manager

@mrG4R8021 wrote:
You dont need to do that. Faster fix: just press options and then the motion pad. You then go back to the sartup screen, then press X and you are back in the lobby. But you need to reinvite squadmembers.

@bsolah 

The steps above seem to be the easiest workaround solution for this. Those on PS4 have had success putting their console network in DMZ mode as an alternative method of getting around it too.

Is this annoying when you experience it? Absolutely. We're not going to pretend it's not, but we're also not pretending when we say it's being worked on. For this particular bug, it's taking much longer to fix than what was anticipated. Some factors that can contribute to that could be the following below:

• Is it easy to reproduce and fix when compared to other reported bugs?
  • Can it be fixed in the next upcoming patch without breaking more game features?
  • Severity of impact on community. 

The Battlefield V team has an "Issue Identification and Communication Process" which has a great explanation on identifying issues and defining severity which is worth a look if you're curious on what goes into the process of bug fixing.

We really really do appreciate your patience on this and we can tell you it's been added to the reports we send to Respawn every week. We'll keep relaying your thoughts to the team around how it's negatively impacting your enjoyment of the game. When there is a list of all the things in a game the community wants or needs to be fixed, the team will do it's best to knock them all out but there will be prioritization. What was mentioned in the recent Respawn Check-In should not come to a surprise to those in the community as they are features of the game the community has been very vocal about.

Blueberry.png
Message 187 of 383 (1,172 Views)

Party/Connection issues

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Proto-_-Fasho
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Trying to join a game from the lobby.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Readied up, waiting to connect.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to hit ready, it says "party not ready" but my teammates are ready. It will also give me the same message when I am not on anyone's team and just trying to play a random game. It also will put my teammates into a game and leave me in the lobby sometimes. Or I get a connection error message.
What should be happening instead? Should be entering the game with teammates.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? IDK

This has been going on for at least 2 months for me. I waited this long because I thought the updates would fix the issue. I was wrong. I love this game but because of the issues mentioned above, I am unable to enjoy it. Which is extremely frustrating because I bought the battle pass. Please fix this. 

Message 188 of 383 (1,166 Views)

Re: Party/Connection issues

★★ Novice

*it happens 90% of the time

Message 189 of 383 (1,165 Views)

Re: Party/Connection issues

★★★ Apprentice

104 days since launch if I counted right, thats how long this issue has been out aswell.

Eta on fix = non existent

Are they even close to fixxing it? Nobody has a clue

Is the game dying day by day still? Yes

Whoever is working for fixxes at respawn must be getting paid in potatoes for salary, noone can be this slow at doing their job.

Message 190 of 383 (1,049 Views)