by pandoar

Original Post

Party not ready solo mode

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Sn0wmanRSA
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/a
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? N/a
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/a
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. N/a
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Readying up
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? None, I have to restart the game after every match
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since season 2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I ready up it shows I'm ready then just snaps back to party not ready. Also happens in Squads then I have to leave party and join through my squadmates profile to go into the match
What should be happening instead? It should ready up and say matchmaking, connecting to match and then go into the game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, I know i'm not the only one experiencing this.

This picture shows exactly what it does & it stays this way until the game dissconnects me

Message 301 of 383 (1,249 Views)

Re: Party not ready solo mode

★★★★★ Newbie
I playing with this problem since release Apex and i'm done. Only in this game I observe this bag. it's not becouse my internet so bad. If this helps you, then often with such a bug - my origin client often "not responding". I can play with my friends just reload a lobby, but i can't play solo match.
Message 302 of 383 (1,100 Views)

Re: Party not ready solo mode

★★★★★ Novice

at my breaking point. been dealing with this bug since RELEASE. i love this game but i cant handle it anymore. patches look good but when they drop nothing actually is fixed. only loot boxes cranked to oblivion while people with hundreds of hours on the game suffer with unfixed bugs. here i am crying in the same 30 page thread now looking for any insight, coming up empty handed.

Message 303 of 383 (1,054 Views)

Re: Party Not Ready Bug

★★★★ Novice

This is the worst support in the world. Thank you very much for keeping up to date. And yes, as you put it, I’m not a “parasite” (I spent more than 1000 hours in the game, and almost all cosmetic skins were purchased in the game). Goodbye respawn and EA, thanks for the disregard, you do not support your fans a bit. Farewell.

Message 304 of 383 (964 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you all for the UO trace examples. The team is still investigating this and have reduced the frequency of this happening in the last patch. 

It is still listed on the Dev Tracker and we'll provide updates as soon as we hear anything. As others have mentioned in the thread, if you experience this it can be temporarily fixed by backing all the way out to the connection screen (press start at the lobby).

For those being affected by this every time you play, please contact our Live-Support team or EA Help on Twitter for network troubleshooting if you're up for the task of seeing if quick tweaks to your network can minimize the amount of times it's occurring. Some of you mentioned it's happening non-stop and that's extremely disheartening to hear, my sympathy goes out to you and that obviously doesn't sound like fun at all.

Thank you all again for your continued patience by hanging in there with us on this. We really do appreciate it.

Blueberry.png
Message 305 of 383 (951 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

Since February same bug on PS4... like other players, when game takes longer I need to quit team or get back on titlescreen... annoying!!!

Message 306 of 383 (797 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Error still happening after every game. Game breaking fault which hasn't been fixed since launch. You claim improvements but for who? Then have the audacity to release hard copies of the game for cash. You can't sell a broken game. 

Message 307 of 383 (754 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry here's a bit more info. I dont have this problem anymore. All that changed was upgraded my broadband from 100Mb to 1Gb, I have no idea how is could be related, 100Mb wasn't slow, no other game had such issue, and I stayed with same ISP(UK), they just bumped the limit remotely.
Message 308 of 383 (696 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry I noticed the bug has now moved to recently fixed tab in the Dev tracker as they believe they fixed it in the last patch. Please can you advise the devs that the bug is NOT fixed, this is the 2nd time they claim to have fixed it. I can only speak for myself, but I was playing today and the bug was still happening when I was In a group with my friend. I had a leave the party and re join every game as I have since launch. 

If I play alone 9/10 the party ready tick doesn't appear but it loads me in anyway. The bug still happens 100% of the time when I'm in a group with anyone tho. 

Anyone else who is still getting this bug please message on here to let them know and alert the team the bug is still persisting. 

Frustrating.  

Message 309 of 383 (650 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Played again today. Happened after every game when playing with a friend. Or when randomly grouped with someone I met. 

Message 310 of 383 (613 Views)