Re: Ready up bug PS4

by Wildchildtom

Original Post

Re: Party not ready...?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry I will help you with everything i can to fix this thing i have video and photo of this bug the video explain how the problem happening and when it happens.I send it on twitter to playapex.

( The first picture to see how this bug or issue looks)

it happens to me when i enter a match and stay in it for a while and when i come back to lobby and press ready to go in a match again it shows what you see in the  photo and stay like this and never change unless I go back to the main menu and into lobby.

https://twitter.com/g41903469/status/1152151063220408320?s=21 (video link)

Message 261 of 383 (1,166 Views)

Community Manager

@killsSeeker 

Thanks for providing the video clip, that looks to be the workaround fix for those experiencing this. The team is indeed still investigating this as mentioned in the Dev Tracker.

Would you be able to run a UO Trace and attach the results here? Instructions on how to do that can be found here

Blueberry.png
Message 262 of 383 (1,128 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry  (Would you be able to run a UO Trace and attach the results here?).

Here you go UO Trace

Message 263 of 383 (1,079 Views)

Community Manager

@killsSeeker wrote:

@EA_Blueberry  (Would you be able to run a UO Trace and attach the results here?).

Here you go UO Trace

@killsSeeker 

Thank you for submitting this. The good news is that the team has a fix implemented for a future patch (recently updated in the Dev Tracker), but based off that UO Trace you attached in your tweet I'd strongly recommend contacting your ISP to investigate why your average ping is skyrocketing to over 154ms starting at hop 8. There could be technical issues at that site or perhaps damage from weather. I know you're connecting from a different region for that trace so ping will be higher than usual, but if you're also seeing 160 ping at the London datacenter in game as well there's definitely some sort of technical issue happening on the backend that the ISP will need to investigate.

Blueberry.png
Message 264 of 383 (994 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

praise the lord. this is great news considering how often i get this. any idea when the next patch would be live? on my toes.

Message 265 of 383 (975 Views)

Bug

★★★ Newbie

Party not ready when I try to join another match. It’s not just annoying but stops me from progressing through the battle pass I purchased. 

Message 266 of 383 (772 Views)

Ready up bug PS4

★★ Novice

My girlfriend and I have to leave the lobby after every game in order to ready up. Even when one of us plays solo, we have the same issue. Games like overwatch and fortnite work without any problems. This leads me to believe it is something apex needs to fix. I hope there is a solution soon because it ruins the flow of the game. 

Message 267 of 383 (781 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So @EA_Blueberry  About that patch fix we were promised.........? 

Message 268 of 383 (669 Views)

Community Manager

@Wildchildtom wrote:

So @EA_Blueberry  About that patch fix we were promised.........? 

The team updated the Dev Tracker confirming it's going to be fixed in a future update. We can't confirm yet whether it will make it in the next upcoming patch/update, we'll ping info back here as soon as we find out more details. Thanks for hanging in there.

Blueberry.png
Message 269 of 383 (657 Views)

★★ Apprentice

188 days since this bug has be widely reported.

Message 270 of 383 (521 Views)