Re: Party not ready...?

by bsolah

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Played about 6 matches and got this again.

Message 241 of 383 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Got it again ~5 matches.

Message 242 of 383 (1,094 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And again ~3 games.

Message 243 of 383 (1,096 Views)

Community Manager

Respawn has added this to their dev tracker.

@Fientelos 

Can you create a new post and tag me in it so we can try some troubleshooting and gather info to see what we can do to eliminate it for you?

Blueberry.png
Message 244 of 383 (1,090 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry What about the rest of us are you going to eliminate it? Just say yes or no because i’m done waiting for you.I play on ps4pro and after every match i play i need to go back to mine menu to play a match again for months i have been doing this! Do you have a fix for this bug or not it’s getting worst after every update ! (APEX LEGENDS IS THE ONLY GAME I HAVE WITH THIS BUG) so this problem is on your side do you have a solution for it or not!!
Message 245 of 383 (1,074 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Why start a new post. This one is 25 pages long and has multiple people tracking it. The problem is not fixed. It may be on the dev tracker but that contains no information at all at the moment. 

How about you ask the multiple people on here for feedback and work with us all to fix it. 

Message 246 of 383 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry why does this bug continually get ignored? Why in the Reddit posts addressing patches and known issues do they not even talk about it? Why is it just being added to the dev tracker now or we're only just been made aware of it? This bug has been there since day 0 and it's still there, still being ignored whilst you continue to lose users.

Message 247 of 383 (1,027 Views)

Community Manager

@Wildchildtom wrote:

Why start a new post. This one is 25 pages long and has multiple people tracking it. The problem is not fixed. It may be on the dev tracker but that contains no information at all at the moment. 

How about you ask the multiple people on here for feedback and work with us all to fix it. 

Fair point, I noticed @Fientelos continually posted 5 times within a short period and even though it's text, there was definitely a sense of emotional distraught in which I wanted to offer some assistance in helping him/her get back into the game.

Here are some successful workaround solutions in this post while it's still being investigated by the team:

- A user posted a fix that worked permanently in this thread here but we didn't receive much feedback from others on it.

"Permanent fix for this seems to be (at least for me) is to disable DHCP (get a fixed IP address, not a dynamic one) and open ports: 443 UDP/TCP, 80 TCP and 8080 TCP."

- A current workaround fix (which doesn't appear to work for everyone) is to go back to the main menu and then back into the lobby to matchmake again. To do this, while you're in the lobby, press start, then hit the middle button then confirm.

- 3 PS4 users responded back with positive results on placing their consoles in DMZ mode as mentioned here.

Can you respond back with the following:

• Platform you play on
  • NAT type (console users)
  • Do you receive this bug on both a WiFi and wired connection?
  • What datacenter are you connecting to? Do you experience this on other datacenters?
  • Are you on an IPv4 or IPv6 protocol? IPv6 can be enabled in your router's admin panel
  • Have you opened up ports for Apex Legends that are listed here?
  • Router make/model
  • Have you tried all connection troubleshooting steps here?
  • Do you get this bug if you set your DNS manually on the console to the Google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)?

Thank you for your patience and for any info you can provide.

Blueberry.png
Message 248 of 383 (1,002 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Can you respond back with the following:

Platform you play on: PS4

NAT type (console users): Type 2

Do you receive this bug on both a WiFi and wired connection? Both

What datacenter are you connecting to? Do you experience this on other datacenters? Multiple Sydney datacentres

Are you on an IPv4 or IPv6 protocol? IPv6 can be enabled in your router's admin panel IPv4

Have you opened up ports for Apex Legends that are listed here? Yep

Router make/model D-Link DIR-882

Have you tried all connection troubleshooting steps here? Yep

Do you get this bug if you set your DNS manually on the console to the Google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)? Haven't tried this

I'm one of the people that put their PS4 in the DMZ and it fixed but would like to take it out when it's fixed

Message 249 of 383 (999 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry 

Well yeah it's fustratinng to have this bug, I've had it since launch and without any sight of any fixxes coming its now been half a year and its STILL in the game, so I figured letting u know how often it happens (eventho I already started losing interest in the game) then maybe you could get a better perspective seeing as new content comes out and this issue keeps getting postponed into a fix due to new bugs coming out all the time since you guys refuse to stop launching new stuff that breaks the game. It's a neverending cycle and it has to stop.

I appreciate the attempt to help out, but the solutions are as said either not very safe or already tried, opening the ports for the game has already been done and I even contacted my ISP who said that a few others had the same issue but on their end they see the error coming from you guys and not our ISP.

So yeah fighting with this bug is worse than the code:leaf and I bet the code:leaf will be fixxed before this one due to prioritation which is also why I refuse to put in another dollar to this game, being prioritized less for a insanely gamebreaking/moodbreaking bug is devestating not to mention how stupid it is for ranked if you play with others.

Message 250 of 383 (986 Views)