BUGS : Party Not Ready, Server Timed Out

by MeMkAll

Original Post

Re: Party not ready...?

★★★ Newbie

I didn't even know this was a thing in FEB. I can't believe they haven't fixed this yet. Apparently its effecting even more people since season 2 came out, and I'm one of them. This is the first game breaking bug I've experienced, Yeah the servers crash a lot but when you are in a party you never know if your game is going to glitch or not you might be left behind or leave a friend behind, or have to back out and start a new party. When this happens as a solo you are forced to restart the game. Apex has been a part of my daily routine since it came out. This bug might actually drive me away from it. 

Message 231 of 383 (518 Views)

★★ Novice

You mean you haven’t given it up already? I’ve personally been dealing with this bug since launch. All the devs are gonna say it they know big exist and nothing else will be done. No eta on a fix or even a mention of this bug. They will keep acting as if it doesn’t exist and fix less important issues in the game. So welcome to the club my guy. We have jackets. 

Message 232 of 383 (696 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The bug is mentioned on their new "dev tracker"
https://trello.com/b/ZVrHV38P/apex-tracker

I hope it will get fixed soon because this is completely game breaking.

Message 233 of 383 (676 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Not sure how u found that trello but theres only one guy on it who made it in 1 day doubt if they had a trello that it would be that small either O,o I hope not atleast cause if so then they hardly do any work.

I hate this season, new stuff new bugs game needs a new name now Legendary Bugcraft.

UI is vanishing and partly showing at times, still having this trashy bug (since launch btw no rush) and some of the fixxes to it doesnt work sometimes so now its even worse...

Message 234 of 383 (640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Get to the main menu by pressing options and then touchpad. In the main menu you habe to press x again. This fixes it most of the times. If it doesnt just do it again until it works. At least im doing it that wayXD

Message 235 of 383 (631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@jreg403 wrote:

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? xxWeakyxx
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. nothing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/52019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? After playing one game gets stuck before matchmaking saying party not ready have to close app and restart to get matchmaking to work.
What should be happening instead? It should just go to next match without having to restart app every game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play on PlayStation

Party not ready when i try to enter matchmaking happens after every game i have to restart app in ps4 to get to work again.

Get to the main menu by pressing options and then touchpad. In the main menu you habe to press x again. This fixes it most of the times. If it doesnt just do it again until it works. At least im doing it that wayXD

Message 236 of 383 (629 Views)

BUGS : Party Not Ready, Server Timed Out

★★★ Apprentice

These two bugs are kiling my game experience and flow of starting a new game.

when im not in a party sometimes i press the start button but it doesnt put me in the queue and i cant realise it. It writes party not ready.

i see this bug mostly  when i leave my party or actually it happens also when i never joined a party.

Server Timed Out : is a regular bug i encounter. i dont know the reason i join a game but it stucks in select screen and says that.

Message 237 of 383 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello there, I still get the party not ready Bug, is there any way to fix it? Thanks!

Message 238 of 383 (554 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just had this bug occour again right after a code leaf bug, can we soon get this fixxed? I guess I need to mention this every single time I see it happening since waiting doesnt solve anything apparently.

Message 239 of 383 (527 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just had the bug again

Message 240 of 383 (524 Views)