Re: Party not ready...?

by GnuZNes

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_BlueberryIt’s been months since people talked about this bug it’s affecting hundreds of thousands of players and you’re doing nothing about it this is ridiculous and disrespectful i put money and time into this game and talked about this big problem that your game have and this what you’re telling me !!? Telling us!!? That the bug we’re having is nothing two you?! that it’s doesn’t matter now?! Is it putting new challenges in the game more important to you than this bug!? (I Can’t play with a team without leaving over and over again basically i can’t play with a team and when i am playing alone i need to go back to the main menu after every match i play so do others ) is this not big enough for you to fix ? (high ping.party not ready) fix this problems than give us challenges and season2 and if you don’t want to fix this [Removed - CM]
BUG IN THE NEXT UPDATE THEN GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY. I supported this game since it launch and this is what i get fantastic. 
You made me hate playing this game thank you.

(PS4PRO)

Message 211 of 383 (1,185 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Blueberry, I would personally retweet/email every EA contact to express my humble appreciation towards you, if, you could just do me a favour by walking around to Respawn desk and give a stronk slap on whoever supposed to work on this bug, glue a drawing pin on his chair would be a bonus. Thank you sir!

Message 212 of 383 (1,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi .. still seen this problem. Very bad this.

Cheers.

Message 213 of 383 (998 Views)

★★ Novice

The only thing that apex is going to do is say there is a work around that is more annoying than the actual problem is so just do that. How about they just fix it so many people have this problem!

Message 214 of 383 (928 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My buddy has the same problem. It is so annoying... It really is embarassing, that the issue still exists after such a long time. This needs to have higher priority... 

Message 215 of 383 (880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, so annoying 

Message 216 of 383 (861 Views)

★ Novice
@jreg403 The same problem here. On ps4 you can, if youre in the lobby, press options then touchpad and x. It saves time but what annoys is when youre in a group with friends and have to leave🤷‍♂️.
Message 217 of 383 (857 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Season 2 is coming ..you people have better fixed this bug or no amount of new skins and changes to the map are going to keep me playing this game ...i'm Done so please bring me back and make me stay .

Message 218 of 383 (595 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@rei-uchiha12 @EA_Blueberry

This issue made me hate this game!!!
Please fix it, I want enjoy playing season 2
This annoying me
Message 219 of 383 (584 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jreg403 Same thing happens to me, only at last at night it seems to work find and then the next day it does it all over again...its really annoying
Message 220 of 383 (567 Views)