Re: Party not ready...?

by Fientelos

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I appreciate your lengthy response about your update policy and bug fix priority but let’s be honest this is beyond ridiculous.

I’m on holiday in Asia from Europe, rented PS4 with new account, and after a week, “party not ready”, have to reconnect every game again. It’s cancerous.

Message 201 of 383 (1,561 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PLEASE FİX THİS BUG İTS STİLL THERE WE CANNOT PLAY THE GAMEEEEEEEEE

Message 202 of 383 (1,464 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This is Respawn, report a bug and they may fix it next year.

Message 203 of 383 (1,447 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Bug still happening. Still annoying as hell. Still EA and respawn have no timeline or info for when it will be fixed. Disappointing. 

Message 204 of 383 (1,217 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ye its annoying as heck, but no worries they're gonna fix the octane sound bug in no time, not because its gamebreaking its just a bigger priority than a gamebreaking bug.

Totally not sarcastic meant btw...

I hate respawn, sell the game to a firm that can handle it already :/

Message 205 of 383 (1,170 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Guys we have an update! New design of this bug!)))))

epicproblem.png

Message 206 of 383 (1,144 Views)

★ Novice

I have same problem. And I cant playing with my friends, entering them without me or entering me without them. Really I heaaat thaaat. Pleaaaaase fix that in Season's 2 update. Thaaaanks

Message 207 of 383 (1,112 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please fix this Bug..... 

I Had fun playing this Game with my Friends but with this Bug I hate the Game now..😡🤬

Message 208 of 383 (1,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

this bug over stayed its welcome , it's about time this bug get knocked off ..it's almost 5 months now ..this  is beyond frustrating and makes me want to hate those people who are working on bug fixes at respawn ...this is not acceptable anymore you guys are patching small bugs and leaving out huge game breaking bugs especially this one and please don't tell me you people can't recreate this bug ,there are plenty of videos on youtube demonstrating this ...at this point i'm more excited about this bug getting fixed in season2 than the actual S2 and finally be able to play with friends without fiddling around for  minutes before joining again ..that should tell you how frustrated i am and almost want to never play this anymore ..all cuz of one bug ..plz put this on top of your priority...i'm sick and tired of this .

Message 209 of 383 (1,007 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I came back after update,

got blasted with continuous Octane launch pad sound glitch through a whole game,

then this good old Party Not Ready,

then at 1.1s of joining next game, kicked out with connection error, 

then it's reconnect attempt 9/9 on loop, have to Close Application.

rinse and repeat.

LOL nah I give up, you won!

Message 210 of 383 (939 Views)