Re: Party Not Ready PC

by bsolah

Original Post

Party Not Ready PC

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have played Apex since release and have had this party not ready bug, everytime i finish a game i get this bug and litteraly want to kill myself. I like this game alot and this ruins it so much, when i get this bug it takes minutes before i can search a game. I get this bug when im playing alone and with my friends, my friends never get this bug, only i do. When i get this and is in a party with them i have to leave and be invited, i cant rejoin, i have to be invited. I have re-installed this game 4 times without any results. Can respawn plz fix this anytime soon plz????? =))))

Message 191 of 383 (1,110 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The new patch has been released! And btw this issue is still in game! Good job being consistent in this issue since the beginning EA!

Message 192 of 383 (1,068 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
Not surprised. They're not going to fix it. Either they don't know how or it affects too few people for them to care.
Message 193 of 383 (1,065 Views)

Re: Party not ready...?

★★★ Newbie
Me and 3 of my friends have the same problem too i hope apex fix it because it is boring now we play for 10 mins and wait to join another match for 30 mins !
Message 194 of 383 (1,048 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

i cannot believe this dumb [Removed - CM] bug is still in the game .

Message 195 of 383 (1,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

a 10 mb update can fix this so fast ,it's like half an hour of work !!! it's been in the game since the game launched ! it's been 4 months !!! what are you people doing in there! are we gonna get a fix or not ! do you have any idea how frustrating  it is go to main screen and back to lobby in between every single match ?? it's a flow breaker !! a heart rush breaker ! can't you people see the urgency of this bug? a simple lobby bug?? fix this first!

Message 196 of 383 (1,021 Views)

★ Apprentice

New patch, old problem. 4 month has past.

Message 197 of 383 (990 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

prioritization??!! This problem is the worst problem in this game why’re you putting it in the bottom of the list ?? After the update and there is still bugs and issues so old and what is wrong with pathfinder i can’t shoot that robot(PS4PRO)btw

Message 198 of 383 (961 Views)

★★ Novice
More patches come and this bug remains...
Message 199 of 383 (914 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Does Apex still solve this bug?
Message 200 of 383 (905 Views)