Re: Party not ready...?

by MarcoChoco2001

Original Post

Community Manager

@MarcoChoco2001 

DMZ is a networking preference and it does come with security limitations. While we do not have a tutorial ourselves, we recommend reaching out to your internet service provider if you need any assistance in setting your console in DMZ if you are not entirely familiar with the process.

I'm afraid we do not have any updates to share right now on a fix for this in the near future, but this specific "Party Not Ready" error is indeed still being tracked and investigated by the Apex Legends team. 

Blueberry.png
Message 161 of 383 (751 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank so much. Worked for me.

Message 162 of 383 (738 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Setting console IP as DMZ was mentioned earlier, and unfortunately it does not work for my case (also reported by others here) 

and you are right, users really should not set it this way it’s bad practice and may come with its own bag of problems.

Message 163 of 383 (726 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Setting your console in a DMZ will bypass your routers firewall and leave it open to attack. Not something that should be used if it can be avoided. 

Alternatively respawn and EA should sort themselves out and actually fix the issue. 

Only way they will take notice to these problems is if players stop playing the game. 

Message 164 of 383 (699 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If you activate dmz something something on the router you can get her ip ban or something like that. Did you say this setting is certain?
Message 165 of 383 (687 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm confused as to why you think EA would ban someone for bypassing a firewall?

Message 166 of 383 (681 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I do not know, but I'm afraid of patting something net / router or ip from ps.
Message 167 of 383 (677 Views)

APEX Party not ready.

★★★ Newbie

I'm absolutely sick of this bug and will stop playing because of it. Fix it!

Message 168 of 383 (670 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here on ps4 pro

Message 169 of 383 (632 Views)

★★ Apprentice

80 days yay, the bug has travelled around the world. 

Message 170 of 383 (616 Views)