Re: Party not ready...?

by DudeInABarrel

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
Nah the bug is how the game responds to a particular networking setting or configuration, that obviously other online games don't have a problem with.
Message 151 of 383 (475 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Then it's from the game. I thought it was from the internet
Message 152 of 383 (473 Views)

★★ Novice

It definitely seems to be home network issues. I had this issue for months and then I finally added my ps4 ip address to my routers DMZ and everything works perfectly now. Before I fixed it, I had to go to the main menu after every single match. And if I was playing with friends they had to re-invite me to the party after every match. I almost stopped playing the game because of the issue. Try the DMZ fix, hopefully it works for you too

Message 153 of 383 (528 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
How do you add your PS4 IP to your router's DMZ?
Message 154 of 383 (523 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
OMG, it worked. Added the PS4 as the DMZ thing. Thank you @iPoopOnNewbz

@EA_Blueberry - can we look at this as a fix?
Message 155 of 383 (513 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Can you please do me a tutorial, please
Message 156 of 383 (488 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
What router do you have? It all depends. But go into your router settings, find advance or firewall settings, there should be a DMZ thing to enable and it'll ask you to type in the IP address of your console
Message 157 of 383 (484 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have a router that does not write any company on it. And I do not know how to get into the router settings ...
Message 158 of 383 (474 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
ye just quit to main menu and rejoin the lobby. If you're already in a party just leave it and re-join it
Message 159 of 383 (455 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I managed to do that DMZ thing and even go. Are they something Ban if you do this?
Message 160 of 383 (447 Views)