Re: Party not ready...?

by mrG4R8021

Original Post

Re: PC: "Party not ready" almost always when playing solo and squads.

★★★ Novice

I did not have this bug, but got it since the last update a couple of weeks ago,  If that helps finding the bug. I play on PS4. Tried to delete game and download again. That did not help.

Please fix soon because it is realy enoying when you are in a squad and get tossed all the time. 

Message 131 of 383 (654 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Played since launch on PS4, I can't believe this stupid issue still exists!

Can you imagine after every single match having to (PS button -> Settings -> Network Off -> On -> back to Apex -> X Retry -> Start)?

I've done this thousand of times, I can manage to do this under 2 sec!

It is S.A.D.

Do you need me to post my PS4 so you can fix it? Cause I would do it!

Jeez

Message 132 of 383 (649 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Wildchildtom wrote:

Seriously EA this is your official support forum. This thread is now almost 14 pages and no response of note from anyone. Is this bug going to be fixed. Speak to your player base!!! 

We've responded 4 times in this post. We know this bug can be very irritating to come across and we can assure you the team is not only aware of this still happening, but working to address it as soon as they can. We'll continue to relay your sentiment up the chain on how it's negatively impacting your experience.

Direct links to Community Manger responses:

Blueberry.png
Message 133 of 383 (620 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

You dont need to do it that way. Just press options, then motion pad, then X, then X again. That is faster... But still enoying [Removed - CM] Wink

Message 134 of 383 (607 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There's a new update. And the bug is still alive and kicking xD

Message 135 of 383 (596 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nice. That is EA at ITS finest...

Message 136 of 383 (591 Views)

★ Apprentice

@mrG4R8021 wrote:

You dont need to do it that way. Just press options, then motion pad, then X, then X again. That is faster... But still enoying [Removed - CM] Wink

Ok. What I need to do on PC except restart the game?

Message 137 of 383 (572 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Replying "We're aware of the issues" isn't a reply of note as I stated. A time frame would be more helpful. EA just shows such contempt for its customers.

Message 138 of 383 (542 Views)

Community Manager

@Wildchildtom Sorry, but generally timeframes for incoming fixes are unavailable.

Even if we know for a fact that a fix is due on a set date, things can change. A patch might be delayed, it might turn out that the fix breaks something else, or the fix might only work for a portion of affected users. Once we have patch notes and can share them, we of course will do so, and we'll check to make sure everyone affected by the issue is sorted out.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 139 of 383 (527 Views)

After Patch 1.1.1 update - "Not Readying Up"

★★ Novice

Dear Apex,

After update on the 16th April 2019, every time i play "one" game in party with my friends on PC and return to lobby, their characters have turned to "lifeline" and saying "Level 1", when they have already crossed level 50. When i proceed to click "ready up" the are seeing me readying up on their screens, whereas I can't see that there are ready, unless i restart my game completely.

If i play random it happens every 3-4 games.

I've tried re-installing both Origin and Apex and to no avail. Can you please assist in this matter. 

N.B - I've never had any issues until the update "patch 1.1.1".

Thank you.

Charlettski 

(Trinidad and Tobago)

Message 140 of 383 (477 Views)