Re: Party not ready...?

by MarcoChoco2001

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Ya I know the feeling I stopped for a couple of weeks aswell cause this bug is just straight up pissing me the fk off and I feel that respawn is taking the * of their clients for not even attempting to fix it, SHAMEFUL. Someone deserves to get fired at this point.

Message 121 of 383 (772 Views)

★★★ Novice

See a bunch of people from February with this issue. I’m still having this every game. Please fix!! 

Message 122 of 383 (723 Views)

party not ready bug

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? sxmtricks
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. trying to start a next game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. trying to get into another game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) since the release
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? waiting for party when im not in a party or when i am in a party my squad see's me ready up but i cant ready up on my screen and they go in to the game without me
What should be happening instead? start a new game without me going to the main menu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? lobby bug party not ready bug... should be a common issue

every game to have to go to main menu  and back in to lobby just to start another game is frustrating.. ive re download the game yet nothing happens ... same isssue... sometimes after a update i can do a few games back to back but once i get off and back on again  party not ready bug happens again

Message 123 of 383 (676 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello EA team,

Could you please let us know whether you're working on this matter to fix it ?

You replied that you were working on it one month ago but it would be great to have a rough idea of timeline as the season pass didn't fix it...

It was not that painful at the beginning as there was the novelty attraction behind the game but its become harder and harder to accept...

Maybe you see it as a marginal problem but many people are facing this issue and most of them will get more and more pissed off as clock is ticking...

If you have more and more people coming to that forum complaining about this it shows a real community concern.

BR.

Message 124 of 383 (690 Views)

No changes with lobby issue

★★★ Novice

No matter how many updates   this party not ready issue is really annoying ..getting tired of this game with this issue

Message 125 of 383 (619 Views)

★★★ Novice
You dont need to do that. Faster fix: just press options and then the motion pad. You then go back to the sartup screen, then press X and you are back in the lobby. But you need to reinvite squadmembers.
Message 126 of 383 (598 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The new patch came out and the bug is still there. No public comments on their reddit or patch notes at all. No statement that it's a priority.

My theory is now that they think it's happening to a small percentage of players and it's not game-breaking so they don't care and it's not a priority. It's probably further down a long list of bugs than we'd like. So now it's just a matter of how long I'm prepared to wait it out, having my teammates frustrated with me having to leave the party after every game, before I just find a new game and don't come back. I'd be prepared to stick it out if I thought it was going to get fixed but multiple patches have no come out without a change so I'm losing hope. Now I just feel like our issue doesn't matter, that I'm an expendable user to Respawn. Which is a shame because I genuinely love the game, been loving Battle Royalles but finally found one I feel like I could get good at but grinding for long sessions isn't feasible anymore, I just getting frustrated having to back out after every game now that I play a couple of games and go do something else.

Message 127 of 383 (582 Views)

★★★★ Novice
An update and apex did not make the bag
Message 128 of 383 (562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same stopped me from playing really annoying

Message 129 of 383 (554 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Seriously EA this is your official support forum. This thread is now almost 14 pages and no response of note from anyone. Is this bug going to be fixed. Speak to your player base!!! 

Message 130 of 383 (535 Views)