Re: Party not ready...?

by gavi1991

Original Post

Re: PC: "Party not ready" almost always when playing solo and squads.

★★★ Apprentice

So new changes I noticed in this patch, its now happening a LOT more frequently this bug however u can join and leave party when u play solo to fix it without it bugging out now as far as I noticed.

Message 111 of 383 (973 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No, I'm from Brazil and I have PS4 pro, there's no relationship. It's Respwan fault. They have to fix it!

Message 112 of 383 (924 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Will Apex solve this bug?
Message 113 of 383 (893 Views)

★★ Novice

the problem will get worse if the respawn team keep update the game with new things instead of resolving the known bugs

Message 114 of 383 (881 Views)

Crash apex legends

★★★ Newbie

I can not get into the game.it loads me too long.And I can not play with my friend.My friend can not squeeze ready

Message 115 of 383 (668 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's been a month and Apex did not do anything with this bug ....

Message 116 of 383 (846 Views)

Re: Cant play with my friends on console

★★★ Newbie
The exact same is happening to me
Message 117 of 383 (837 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah I start to believe Respawn is worse than Daybreak...

Daybreak starts up great games every now and then that has huge potential and then they just feed off of the launch to start on another project while their bug fixing is to a bare minimum.

Respawn is doing the same when it comes to bug fixing, a bare minimum, they just need to launch another big title and they're basicly working their way to become Daybreak 2.0... I guess that's their goal.

Message 118 of 383 (828 Views)

"Party not ready"

★★★★ Novice

8/10 games i play whenever i get back to the ready up screen, anytime i click ready up it says party not ready. Accept im the only one in the party. I know for a fact I'm not the only one this happens to because it happens to me on xbox, ps4, pc, and even a friends xbox.

Message 119 of 383 (760 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
  •  

It's been months and still this bug is here. Most of the times this bug is frustrating that I'll stop playing the game after closing it and play other game. Now I am not playing it for a week just to not get frustrated with that bug. Playing Apex is fun, the bug is more frustrating and time killing than the game itself. This bug is not worth it to spend some time with.

Message 120 of 383 (576 Views)