Re: Party not ready...?

by Gavax

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
The temporary fixes such as leaving party and waiting for invite, going options to main menu and closing the application no longer seem to be working .. Please fix this as its been annoying to deal with but is not past the point of putting up with and the aggravation and time spent trying to join a friend is not worth it

When I first start my PS4 and load the game join a friend it works perfectly, therefore it is game based rather than an internet based issue as it only happens after I have played at least one match and it happens after every match
Message 81 of 383 (2,195 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The temporary fixes such as leaving party and waiting for invite, going options to main menu and closing the application no longer seem to be working .. Please fix this as its been annoying to deal with but is not past the point of putting up with and the aggravation and time spent trying to join a friend is not worth it When I first start my PS4 and load the game join a friend it works perfectly, therefore it is game based rather than an internet based issue as it only happens after I have played at least one match and it happens after every match

Message 82 of 383 (2,291 Views)

★ Novice

I play on PC and this bug happens to me EVERY SINGLE TIME when I'm soloing

Message 83 of 383 (2,229 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Still happening, how is this bug still a thing a month after release?

The hell are your coders actually doing?
Message 84 of 383 (2,192 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's getting really frustrating that developers won't even acknowledge the bug. It happens for some people and not others, so is it due to our port forwarding, router settings, something? We need more information or at least a response from EA or Respawn.

Message 85 of 383 (2,178 Views)

Community Manager

@bsolah 

Respawn is currently aware of this happening, however we don't have any updates to share around a timeline on when it will be addressed at this time. We'll continue to let the team know of the type of impact it's having on your experience with Apex Legends.

Blueberry.png
Message 86 of 383 (2,159 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Dude, it's IP/ISP based - it's been nearly 7 weeks? this shouldn't be a hard fix - as much as the 'team is aware' there's been ZERO fixes on a lot of bugs, people are still crashing out, people still have to use stupid workarounds

the lobby times out - after a certain time, you cannot load in with ANYONE, even the list of friends, never updates.

So either its the connect TO the EA network, or something loopy in your coding.  It happens to both my PS4 and another in the house, same error, different PS4 (playing at the same time or separate).

It isn't account based, it isn't PS4 based - it's an ISP/routing thing.

When will EA/Respawn, who the * ever - realise that no-one gives a * about the Battle Pass, if your game is a buggy mess?  The game plays great, and I love it, but the matter of fact is - the 'support' is actually appalling - claim there's no magic money for new servers, when you're selling Apex coins like it's going out of fashion.  "Working on it" is your job, how the hell you're no-where near fixing 7 week old bugs, when you roll out a pointless PATCH that literally changes nothing. Several weeks of pathetic 100 mb patches, that fix nothing.

Message 87 of 383 (2,058 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Seriously EA this is still happening after the recent update. How about you forget about adding new content until you can fix the problems the game has had since launch. Every time I finish a game I have to exit to main menu and leave any group I'm in for it to ready up. 

Get it sorted! It's been over a month 

Message 88 of 383 (2,006 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

You can try to redirect DMZ on your router to the IP of the PS4, this helped a few people (but not me...)

Message 89 of 383 (1,992 Views)

★★ Novice

Not only did this update not address this issue but now has this awesome new bug to add on top of that one. Once ready up you will be hit with "Party member preloading" But the catch of it is nothing happens i sat and waited for almost 10 mins to see what was going to happen and nothing did. I can no longer get into any games because of this double bug. I feel cheated as my dumb self went out and bought the stupid battlepass i can't even use because of this. Thanks for nothing. 

Message 90 of 383 (1,968 Views)