by chideraanohu

Original Post

Re: Party not ready...?

★★ Novice

i have this problem

Message 61 of 383 (1,754 Views)

★ Guide
I've had this happen on PC numerous times as well.
Message 62 of 383 (1,771 Views)

Matchmaking issues

★★ Novice

I have 2 matchmaking issues:

- Playing solos, I need to close the app and open the game again every time i finish a match in order to play another match or I will be stuck in "Group not ready" message

- Playing with friends, when we finish a match I need to leave the group and ask to invite me again, or I have the same "group not ready" message

Message 63 of 383 (1,805 Views)

NOT JOIN TO PARTY PS4

★ Novice

Hello

I play Apex Legends  on  PS4 but i cant play with my friends i send invite , they try to join but i cant saw them.I cant to join too.Sometimes i see on the party but it said party not ready and they are play alone. Why*?

Message 64 of 383 (1,794 Views)

★★ Apprentice
this is not a PS4 only problem, we are having on PC almost all the time, the only way to fix it is to wait, even restarting the game doesnt work sometimes, and quite frankly this one is very annoying
Message 65 of 383 (1,806 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was having the same problem with my playstation and it has frustrated me so much, ive uninstalled and reinstalled to try and fix it, and its got me to the point where i dont want to play it but when i was i was really enjoying it, please have this bug fixed ASAP because i dont want to miss out on all the content

Message 66 of 383 (1,804 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have a problem since the release of the game on the PC. I have to leave the group after EVERY game and enter it again. If I play solo, I need to restart the game. Very annoying.

Message 67 of 383 (1,773 Views)

Re: Party Not Ready Bug

★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 68 of 383 (1,756 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem. It happens when I play with hotspot.

Please resolve because it is very annoying. 

Message 69 of 383 (1,728 Views)

Re: Matchmaking issues

★★★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 70 of 383 (1,661 Views)