Re: Party not ready...?

by BackBenchGammon

Original Post

★★ Novice

Still happening to me too. But for now, a quick fix is going back to the main manu and back in the lobby then matchmake again. To do this, while youre in the lobby, press start, then hit the middle button then confirm. 

Message 51 of 383 (1,772 Views)

★★ Novice

here's a video of a quick fix to let you at least get back in a game nice and quick on PS4. Get back in the game friends, I'm excited to fight you. Thumbs up

Message 52 of 383 (1,719 Views)

★ Novice
I get the same problem.
Message 53 of 383 (1,686 Views)

★★ Novice

i'm still having this problem as of todays update.

it only happens if i'm in a game for longer than ~5 minutes. if i die on a drop right away, i can easily ready up.

if the match takes longer than 5 or so minutes, i have to disconnect from the internet and reconnect for my character to ready up again.

Message 54 of 383 (1,810 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Been playing sense day 1, Still happens every game, Have to close app, Driving me nuts.

Message 55 of 383 (1,797 Views)

★ Novice

Also experiencing this, but on PC. Only started happening to me after the Feb 19 2019 update.

Message 56 of 383 (1,793 Views)

Party Not Ready (PC)

★ Apprentice

I am not in a party and I keep getting this error. I'm sure this is an issue they are aware of. Is there a way to fix this?

Message 57 of 383 (1,602 Views)

PS4 - Party not ready BUG, any news?

★★★ Apprentice

Hello!

I saw the new patch but saw no mention to this bug, anyone knows a way to fix it? Reinstall the game or something similar?

I still get it 95% of the times, I play a match and when I´m back at the lobby I can´t queue again, because of a message "Your squad is not ready", the only way to fix this is to get out of the game, close it, and start it over again, it happens when I multiplayer with friends as well.

The only way for it not to happen is when we die really fast, like 2-3 minutes in a match, than when we return to the lobby, we can enter another game as normal.

I´m just asking because I saw no mention of it in the patchnotes.

Thank you.
<3

Message 58 of 383 (1,617 Views)

"party not ready" bug on PC solo Q

★★ Apprentice

getting effected by the party not ready bug every times trying to solo Q on PC reporting this bug

Message 59 of 383 (1,702 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Any fix to this EA? Happening after every game. So infuriating. Can't play more than 1 game with a team mate either as it just let's one join and I'm left in the lobby with this error. Get it sorted! 3 weeks out already and no fix.
Message 60 of 383 (1,698 Views)