Re: Party not ready...?

by TurtleBacon666

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I had an problem with PC where I could not ready up after a match. I couldn't connect to a match when queueing with my friends and when i was soloing I had to wait for 2 mins to get into the next game. The fix for that was to restart the game everytime a match ended, before going to the next one.

Permanent fix for this seems to be (at least for me) is to disable DHCP (get a fixed IP address, not a dynamic one) and open ports: 443 UDP/TCP, 80 TCP and 8080 TCP.
Message 31 of 383 (2,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, so annoying. Must be fixed as soon a possible 

Message 32 of 383 (2,053 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Best way on PS4 to get around this is to not select 'return to lobby' after you've died (or won), but instead press options while in game and then the touch pad. Takes 3 or 4 seconds longer than returning to lobby. 

Message 33 of 383 (2,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After you've died (or won) press options while in game and then the touch pad (exit to main menu)to return to main menu. Its' better than selecting return to lobby. 

You can also do this mid game (while you're knocked down or you just want to rage quit) 

It only takes a few seconds longer than what it should take if this issue wasn't here.

Message 34 of 383 (2,041 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. The only way is to exit the game lobby and connect again which is annoying. 

Message 35 of 383 (2,022 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue lol which is so annoying, if u have teammates who says they’re ready for match while my screen says party is not ready 

Message 36 of 383 (2,012 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, thanks for the posts everyone. We've seen some improvements and this error isn't showing up as often, please let us know if you're still seeing this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 37 of 383 (1,970 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hello I have been playing since the first day of the game and since the first day after each game or I have to close the game or do not enter the party. Still the same error goes on in my and most of my friend !!
Message 38 of 383 (1,957 Views)

playing alone “party not ready”

★★★ Newbie

PS4: Not sure why but after every game i have to close out the entire application just to start a new game. Not playing with anyone else, happened after every single game i play. Can’t play more than one game in a party either. Have to close the app or leave the party after every match.

Message 39 of 383 (1,907 Views)

★★ Novice

Still experiencing this issue after every game on PS4

Message 40 of 383 (1,916 Views)