Re: Party not ready...?

by Sharmoic

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Games been broken ever since the third day. Random crashes on PC that weren't happening day 1 or day 2 and now this annoying party not ready bug that requires me to completetly restart the game even though I'm queuing solo. Wouldn't be surprised if it has something to do with Origin's absolutely useless trash overlay that doesn't do anything but break things 99% of the time.

Message 21 of 383 (3,362 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. I'm not sure what they screwed with but they should change it back to the day 1 party system. It worked perfectly fine until yesterday and now I have to restart the game every 2-3 matches.

Message 22 of 383 (3,322 Views)

Party not ready bug!

★★★ Newbie

First for some reason Im having issues with the matchmaking! When i trying to solo que for a game it tells me that im already in a party, but ive clearly have not been in a party or am in a current one! And this prevents me from searching games! To fix this i have to restart the game everytimes it shows and it happens every 2-5 matches!

The second thing is at the same time while im actually in an ongoing game, a random pop-up says that the party leader has quit when no one clearly did??

Message 23 of 383 (2,933 Views)

Party Not Ready Bug

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? chaosquint
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Game Start
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Starting the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 20
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm not in party, but im getting "Party not ready" warning and game does not start
What should be happening instead? game should start
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know

I'm not in party, but im getting "Party not ready" warning and game does not start

Message 24 of 383 (2,927 Views)

Re: Party Not Ready Bug

★★ Novice
each time im getting this bug i have to restart the game, its very annoying when playing solo
Message 25 of 383 (2,922 Views)

★★ Novice

We all having same problem? In the time it took to open and search for this page my game jus loaded. Wow

Message 26 of 383 (3,288 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
You don't need to restart the game. Just wait 1-2 minutes.
Message 27 of 383 (3,273 Views)

★★★ Novice

Wish it was. This is 14 hours later and I'm getting it all the time at the moment even after rebooting and restarting. Frown

I have noticed that since getting that bug on the player selection screen (after a restart and I get into a game) I cannot see character special abilities.

Also when I have this bug, the origins app throttles up to 8% CPU usage. 

Message 28 of 383 (3,240 Views)

★★★ Novice

Even though I've just posted, thought I'd update.

I've forwarded my ports an that has improved things for me. Had 4 games in a row with no issues and no need to reboot. 

Port forward list can be found from EA here:

https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/#apexlegends

Message 29 of 383 (3,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah man, same here. Its *, because I cant stream it. I stream right from my playstation, so If i want to i have to restart the stream every time i have to restart the game. Which is after every match. This needs to get fixed

Message 30 of 383 (3,164 Views)