Party disappeared after attending a 2nd party.

by DaniTSMom

Original Post

Party disappeared after attending a 2nd party.

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung S22 Ultra
OS Version 13
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I attended 1 party with all Sims, then tried attending a 2nd party but after attending with one sim, the Return to party was greyed out and that party didn't move to the top by the first party, it still showed at bottom of list of parties. It did show that I had attended 2 parties however, so it counted. I rebooted my game and the 2nd party then moved to top if list and I was able to attend with all my sims, but the first party completely disappeared from my list though it still showed that I had attended 2 parties.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see both parties listed at the top of the party list with the ability to return to both while they are still active.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

What I sent to Pedro:

I just had a new glitch happen That I had not seen before.

I attended a party with all my Sims, party chat worked and everything was fine.

Then I noticed another party notification while still in my game, but no longer at the other party. I was in the middle of doing an STS with a Sim. It was for another party that I decided to attend. I was able to go with one sim, and then returned to the STS and called over another sim to attend, but when I opened the menu to say return with that sim, the party wasn't showing in line with the previous party I had just attended...I thought it disappeared, but I scrolled down the party list and saw it still at the bottom but the option to return was greyed out even though my sims were available to attend. It did show that I had now attended 2 parties for the day, so it did count. I decided to close the game and restart. When I restarted my game, the new party showed at the top and allowed me to bring my other sims, but the first party was completely gone. It still shows that I have attended 2 parties though. The first party doesn't show in the party list at all.

In attached screenshot you can see that it shows I attended 2 parties, but only the 2nd party shows at top of my list. Both of these parties did start at the same time, in case that is relevant.

Message 1 of 2 (483 Views)

Re: Party disappeared after attending a 2nd party.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

UPDATE:

The next day, I cleared the 2nd party I had attended that finished and still never saw the first party. 

However, halfway through the day, the party all of a sudden showed and allowed me to collect. It was more than 24 hours after it started and I had joined. 

Message 2 of 2 (406 Views)