Party Bug - unable to attend, but it counts as going to a party for the day

by imwaitingsavvy

Original Post

Party Bug - unable to attend, but it counts as going to a party for the day

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version 12.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) weasley // 1004185994582
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to join a friend’s party.
What do you expect to see? It will take you to the party, for a split second, and then it will send you directly to the Sims Mobile loading screen. In order to get off that screen, you have to close out the app and reopen it. When you go back to your parties tab, you’ll find that this counts toward your total parties for the day. You go down to that same party and the “return to party” option isn’t there. It just says “Attend”. Even though it counted towards your party total. If you try again, it just does this all over again.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback It really sucks when I can’t attend a friend’s party, and I’m missing out on these gems for the day. Especially when my friends throw level 10 parties.

Message 2 of 7 (782 Views)

Re: [Open] Cannot return to party

★★★★★ Apprentice

I attended 2 parties-Party A and Party B- last night, March 25, 2019 around 9PM (+8:00 GMT). Party A was a party I randomly picked when I was "finding parties" while Party B was hosted by one of my friends in TSM. I was happily chatting with friends in Party B then around 11PM (+8:00 GMT), the game unexpectedly hanged. So, I had to restart the game. Upon returning to the game, I could no longer go back to Party B because "I have reached the limit". How is this possible? These are the only two parties I have attended on that day! Also, I did converse with players in Party B so, how come I could no longer return to the party? Party A doesn't seem to have this problem as I could go back to the party and return home. 

Message 1 of 7 (835 Views)

Re: Party Bug - unable to attend, but it counts as going to a party for the day

Hero

Hi @imwaitingsavvy 

Is it possible for you to ask the party host if they got an error message saying "Error 400 - party no longer available "?

Also please post your player-ID. It is the number you can see on the upper right corner of the game's loading screen. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 7 (758 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh that ID! Hah. I tried editing my message, but I don’t know why it’s posted 3 times up there. ID is 1004185994582

I don’t know who the friend is IRL but it looks like they’re having problems. Their username switched to “Glitch” earlier, and now I just checked and it says “donotenter”. 

Message 4 of 7 (742 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@imwaitingsavvy thanks for the info! Do you see this happen often in your game? 

Message 5 of 7 (694 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello!

I’ve played daily for months, but this has been happening for the past 4 days. 

Of note-

I’m part of a big Sims Mobile community Facebook group and other people have said this has happened to them.

This also seems to be happening to the people who get the 404 glitch when they try to throw a party.

Message 6 of 7 (689 Views)

★★★ Pro

@SimGuruMaaike I tried to have a party Saturday, only three people came to it. I'm not even sure my party is listed on the network. I left to go shopping only for 4 hours. I came back and my party was cancelled. I have no idea what level my party ended at. the next day says party ended at level 10. I'm glad it ended at level 10 but I was not even able to participate in my own party. You definitely have a party glitch going on. Also at level 50, why am I only getting low-level parties? Most of the parties that get suggested, don't even have the Barista career party items. So you know they're low levels. That last update put a lot of bugs into the game and I keep on getting thrown off the server.

Message 7 of 7 (674 Views)