Parties keep disappearing

by v0dkamutini

Original Post

Parties keep disappearing

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s
OS Version iOS 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003530742937
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Occasionally when I exit a party and re-enter with another sim (also, when I try and enter a party several hours after first joining) my game crashes and the party disappears from the menu. I also lose the option to join any new parties if I've already reached the limit. This means I lose out on any rewards/potential stickers.
What do you expect to see? A way for this not to happen/to be able to join new parties afterwards/to be able to salvage parties that have disappeared.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England
Additional feedback

It happened yesterday at around 8 a.m and again today at 3:25 p.m, but it has happened before at earlier/later times of day (not sure of exact times, sorry).

Message 1 of 6 (604 Views)

Re: Parties keep disappearing

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem! My party disappeared after reaching level 10.

Message 2 of 6 (574 Views)

@v0dkamutini did you get the same error as @lalagalonthego?

Which is related to this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Party-no-longer-valid-Network-Error-400/m-p/7064583#M8554

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 6 (548 Views)

★ Novice
No, sorry. My game doesn't get any error messages. The party just disappears completely.
Message 4 of 6 (527 Views)

Are these parties from friends or from random people in the party list?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 6 (507 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry, I don't remember which these were, but I believe it's happened with both.

Message 6 of 6 (503 Views)