Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Parties keep disappearing

by v0dkamutini

Original Post

Parties keep disappearing

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s
OS Version iOS 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003530742937
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Occasionally when I exit a party and re-enter with another sim (also, when I try and enter a party several hours after first joining) my game crashes and the party disappears from the menu. I also lose the option to join any new parties if I've already reached the limit. This means I lose out on any rewards/potential stickers.
What do you expect to see? A way for this not to happen/to be able to join new parties afterwards/to be able to salvage parties that have disappeared.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England
Additional feedback

It happened yesterday at around 8 a.m and again today at 3:25 p.m, but it has happened before at earlier/later times of day (not sure of exact times, sorry).

Message 1 of 6 (305 Views)

Re: Parties keep disappearing

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem! My party disappeared after reaching level 10.

Message 2 of 6 (276 Views)

@v0dkamutini did you get the same error as @lalagalonthego?

Which is related to this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Party-no-longer-valid-Network-Error-400/m-p/7064583#M8554

-----  

do not work for EA

Signature.png

Follow me on Twitter

Message 3 of 6 (250 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No, sorry. My game doesn't get any error messages. The party just disappears completely.
Message 4 of 6 (229 Views)

Are these parties from friends or from random people in the party list?

-----  

do not work for EA

Signature.png

Follow me on Twitter

Message 5 of 6 (209 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry, I don't remember which these were, but I believe it's happened with both.

Message 6 of 6 (205 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help