Parties bugs.

by powalola227

Original Post

Parties bugs.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone X
OS Version 14.4
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing?
What do you expect to see? A game without bugs everywhere?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Spain

Well, I’m going to write particularly about parties, but the whole game is FULL of bugs.. I don’t understand how an EA game can have so many bugs.

Party CHAT works terribly bad, you never know when you will be able to use it.

I’m doing relationship events while hosting a party, and apparently because of my house being full of people, the sims that I’m in event with don’t show up in my house, also it allows me to do 2 energy point actions, but not the 1 and 3 energy point actions(basically because the sims are not there).

There’s also the well known bug that makes all the party guest to crowd at the beggining of the boardwalk. (I don’t care much about this one because it’s only aesthetical but shows little interest to solve anything).

67BCB865-A422-4C90-B679-B1B52EBF9C00.jpeg

Message 1 of 3 (354 Views)

Re: Parties bugs.

Hero
@powalola227 Parties have many issues. There is a section on this list where you can see all the known party issues: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/List-of-known-bugs/m-p/6689371#M16057https://answers.ea.com/t5...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (269 Views)

Re: Parties bugs.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I just have one thing to say about parties, at this point. Honestly I feel strongly that they are a huge component of what keeps players playing over the years - the social aspect. I dunno, maybe the numbers say those customers would be better not prioritized. But I do know from the perspective of player experience what keeps my game interesting after I’ve achieved every goal, is building/decorating my house, the Eco Workshop, Events, of course, like the Treasure Hunt, and PARTIES. It’s the social outlet for the game. 

Its also something that sets the game apart. Create whatever dream/vision/self-expression you want and then share that with other people while having some fun. I’ve played other decorating games. They’re really expensive. Thank you for putting down the prices on particularly, nice windows and pretty lighting, by the way. That’s a huge help. But if so many players are complaining about long term issues like parties that we can literally quote multiples and multiples of Bug and complaint threads, I think it needs to be looked at. Parties are important, guys. Very important imo. Just saying. 

Message 3 of 3 (247 Views)