by phunengames

Original Post

Re: Parents cannot read to thier kids.

Hero

Not as smoothly as it used to be ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 20 (276 Views)

★ Guide

Similar issue here, a Children's  book written by my sim cannot be read to the child. No option appears, but the normal Children's book does have the option.  Not sure if it needs a different thread or not.

Message 12 of 20 (273 Views)

Hero

That sound diffrent. You might wanna make your own thread for that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 20 (270 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here is my correspondence with the supplier of the game:

I: How can I read a son? (My Sims such a goal, but I can not find how to execute it). Supplier: If you want to read to his son, please click on the link to the official forum of The Sims http://www.thesims.com.ua/portal/sims3tips/393-kak-pochitat-zasypayuschemu-rebenku-knigu.html and and follow the steps mentioned instructions.

I: Alina, thanks for the answer, but it does not work! (This does not appear this menu item after 21:00) Maybe the fact that the Board of Sims3? And I have Sims4. There must be some way!

Supplier: If you want to read to his son, please - Select a Sim age older child (teenager will do). Click bookcase and select "Open." Drag a children's book out of the window contents of the cabinet in inventory Sim. Then click the book in his inventory and select "Read your child."

I: So far, we corresponded with you, my child has grown ... The child became a teenager, but my mother's goal of "2:00 to read the child" is not lost. But the baggage of adults in the book only 3 steps: move into the world, to remove a place, to read a book. What to do ?! Is there some kind of instruction to the game or to each question will need to write to you?

Supplier: Due to the fact that the company Electronic Arts a lot of games, we can not provide full support for in-game issues for all games. You can ask your question on the forum http://answers.ea.com/ Just visit the forum recommend http://help.ea.com/ Both forums are moderated by employees and experienced players who may have encountered similar problems. If the problem can not be solved at the moment, the moderators will be able to convey a message about it directly in the studio.

Message 14 of 20 (255 Views)

Hero

Not sure what you are trying to say but you cannot read to teens. It's children only. Are you talking about the aspiration or a whim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 20 (253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have three sims: mother, father and son. The mother appeared life goal - to read his son for 2 hours. Son became a teenager (while I was looking for, as it can be read), but this goal is the mother there now (not faded). Hence, it should be possible to perform? ..

Message 16 of 20 (250 Views)

Hero

You can actually read to any child for the aspiration. What I did when my Sim hat that, I just invited a kid over and read to that (bit weird but it worked).

The aspiration goal does not go away just because pre-requisite are not met. They could have another child. Reading to teens is not an option.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 20 (247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you very much. When the opportunity arises, I will try to do so. If it do not work, then I'll be back. Standard smile

Message 18 of 20 (242 Views)

Re: Parents cannot read to their kids.

★ Novice

I have 2 adults and one child, the option to read to child is not appearing. I have tried clicking both on the bookcase and on childrens book in my sims inventory. The child and adults are in the same room, I have tried with both adults, I have restarted the game and my computer and reset the sims. I have had this problem only recently as I played before the get to work add on came out and I didn't have this problem. I don't know if its connected but on my child (whose aspiration whiz kid) and adult (big happy family) the part where it should say read to child is blank, and just says at the side 0/2...

Message 19 of 20 (226 Views)

Re: Parents cannot read to their kids.

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 20 (222 Views)