[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XS
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 365-364-628
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Paploo's dispel on his basic attack has been bugged for at least a year. Frequently it will hit an enemy, do damage, but not dispel any buffs. This is clearly a bug, since other characters that dispel on basic (Nihilus, for one) do not suffer from this problem.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Paploo in any battle that involved buffed enemies. Attack any buffed enemy. Do it about 5-10 times and you'll see it happen. The C3P0 event is a great place to find lots of buffed enemies, which is where I noticed it first.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XS
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 365-364-628
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Paploo's dispel on his basic attack has been bugged for at least a year. Frequently it will hit an enemy, do damage, but not dispel any buffs. This is clearly a bug, since other characters that dispel on basic (Nihilus, for one) do not suffer from this problem.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Paploo in any battle that involved buffed enemies. Attack any buffed enemy. Do it about 5-10 times and you'll see it happen. The C3P0 event is a great place to find lots of buffed enemies, which is where I noticed it first.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Paploo's dispel on his basic attack has been bugged for at least a year. Frequently it will hit an enemy, do damage, but not dispel any buffs. This is clearly a bug, since other characters that dispel on basic (Nihilus, for one) do not suffer from this problem.

Message 1 of 3 (311 Views)

Re: Paploo Basic Hitting but Not Dispelling Buffs

Can you give specific examples, or provide video of this happening?

I ask, because there are many characters that receive buffs after being damaged by an attack. Rebels with a Chirrut present, for example, will gain a Heal over Time effect when they are damaged. What happens is that Paploo attacks, removes their buffs, deals damage, and then they receive a new Heal over time as a result of Paploo's damage.

Other characters sometimes have recurring taunts (like Bossk with a Zeta on his unique ability, or Old Ben with a zeta on his unique), where the first taunt is cleared, and then a new taunt is immediately reapplied.

Other factions like First Order will get Advantage when they take damage.

So, is this the type of behavior that you are seeing?

Re: Paploo Basic Hitting but Not Dispelling Buffs

★★★ Newbie

Just happened twice in a row on a basic attack on a buffed RE in c3po event.  Crit chance up, prot up, and translation stayed.  Ally code. 572 892 254.  

Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)