by JonnyAppleW33d

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pantheon Elite Exchange Set NBA LIVE MOBILE

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug I completed the Pantheon Elite Exchange Set ("Turn in any 10 Elite players for a 95+ OVR Platinum Player"). Well, I turned in 10 Elite, but I didn't get a Platinum Player, just an Anthony Davis MVP Ballot - what can I do now? I just lost 10 Elite for basically nothing???
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At the Pantheon Elite Exchange Set
What happens when the bug occurs? Instead of a Platinum Player, the reward is a Platinum Token
What do you expect to see? Now: getting back the 10 Elite players or getting the Platinum Player. Later: getting the Platinum Player for 10 Elites.

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug I completed the Pantheon Elite Exchange Set ("Turn in any 10 Elite players for a 95+ OVR Platinum Player"). Well, I turned in 10 Elite, but I didn't get a Platinum Player, just an Anthony Davis MVP Ballot - what can I do now? I just lost 10 Elite for basically nothing???
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At the Pantheon Elite Exchange Set
What happens when the bug occurs? Instead of a Platinum Player, the reward is a Platinum Token
What do you expect to see? Now: getting back the 10 Elite players or getting the Platinum Player. Later: getting the Platinum Player for 10 Elites.

I completed the Pantheon Elite Exchange Set ("Turn in any 10 Elite players for a 95+ OVR Platinum Player"). Well, I turned in 10 Elite, but I didn't get a Platinum Player, just an Anthony Davis MVP Ballot (a Platinum TOKEN, not a player) - what can I do now? I just lost 10 Elite for basically nothing??? Please fix this and a) give the 10 Elites back or b) change the token to an actual Platinum Player! Thanks (player ID: 158129986)

Message 1 of 8 (2,293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pantheon Elite Exchange Set NBA LIVE MOBILE

Community Manager

@dhiemar03@bencurio96@monteverdi31@badoodles23@TrentonRich11

If you have received incorrect items after completing the Pantheon Elite Exchange set then please contact us as below.

Apologies for this inconvenience.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (2,314 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Me 2 but i got a demar derozan ballot

Message 2 of 8 (2,238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same thing happen to me. The first time I exchange elite, no problem. But the 2nd time, I did not get platinum. I only get master completion token and Pantheon set master token😞

(UID-162278912)

Message 3 of 8 (2,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@badoodles23 wrote:

Same thing happen to me. The first time I exchange elite, no problem. But the 2nd time, I did not get platinum. I only get master completion token and Pantheon set master token😞

(UID-162278912)

Me too the last 3 exchange i got platinum player but for the fourt time i only got anthony davis completion token and pantheon master token

Message 4 of 8 (2,210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same issue with me... Tried it once and only got frequent flyer + pantheon tokens. Pretty bummed.

Id 164252444

Message 5 of 8 (2,199 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I hope EA fix this bug.

UID:119762293

Message 6 of 8 (2,188 Views)

Community Manager

@dhiemar03@bencurio96@monteverdi31@badoodles23@TrentonRich11

If you have received incorrect items after completing the Pantheon Elite Exchange set then please contact us as below.

Apologies for this inconvenience.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 8 (2,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i got this too i thought they fixed it
Message 8 of 8 (1,984 Views)