Re: Error code 60.0.

by ForsakenAngel0

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Has anyone tried reinstalling after they said it was fixed?

Message 51 of 89 (515 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Murkyjerky69 Yes... still didn't work. Crashes when looking for updates.

Message 52 of 89 (510 Views)

★ Apprentice

Been 2 hours since their "FIX" and still not working... and they have gone completely quiet on the issue.

Message 53 of 89 (474 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Not quite.  It's only been an hour and a half.

... not that I'm not kind of nervous that said fix is not forthcoming, but they still have more time.

Message 54 of 89 (468 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, at this point im a little skeptical but they have to know the issue is still around. They are not that oblivious.

Message 55 of 89 (433 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I’m surely not the only one thinking if this doesn’t work by 10pm GAC cut off I won’t bother reinstalling the game!?

to think those of us affected too are the ones willing to put money in their coffers... would be nice if they said something like ‘with the unforeseen issues we will pay everybody top spot for GAC and start another championship tomorrow’  no? 

Message 56 of 89 (432 Views)

★ Apprentice

Mine is still down. Did a restart after uninstalling then reinstalled and nothing. Downloaded on a different phone and it works there but it’s an old phone with a cracked screen and WiFi only.

Message 57 of 89 (430 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This happened to me on my iPhone when Resistance Hero Finn came out. Got a crash while trying to buy the pack, tried reinstalling and have been locked out ever since.

I do have an iPad so I have been able to play on that until this morning when the same thing happened trying to buy a pack. I also deleted and reinstalled the app on my iPad and got locked out. I completely erased my iPad (twice) and was finally able to log in. I guess I should wipe my phone but I need it for work stuff.

Message 58 of 89 (426 Views)

★ Apprentice

Imma see if it’ll work for me on my pc

Message 59 of 89 (421 Views)

★ Apprentice

But I still think it’s dumb how this started in the first place

Message 60 of 89 (341 Views)