Re: Error code 60.0.

by bargeek13

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I notice that SB Crumb posted on the official forums that the issue has been resolved.

@EA_HighCommand, that is incorrect.  The app continues to crash during startup for many of us.

Message 41 of 89 (651 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ah.  Crumb's post has been updated to include the line "The fix may take a couple hours to roll out to all affected users".  So.  Yay, I hope?

Message 42 of 89 (631 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still not working for me I uninstalled earlier after the string of error 60.0 and now crashing after checking for updates

Message 43 of 89 (565 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having the same issue. I got both an error code 60 and error code 155. Tried submitting a ticket to EA but the system kept lagging so I followed a help article to uninstall like most of you here still having the issue. 

Now I can't get past the loading screen. Have tried several wifi networks and full restarts of my phone. I submitted a ticket to EA and have not heard back.

I just came back to this game after a long break and was trying to catch up a bit with a purchase before entering Grand Arena for the first time. Really bummed at the moment.

Message 44 of 89 (554 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Ob1K3nobi I really hope for those of us that tried what troubleshooting suggested ‘delete the app and reinstall’ get granted some extra time to join GAC as that would be proper wounding. Will make me question spending another penny on the game.
Message 45 of 89 (550 Views)

★ Apprentice

I did the uninstall method and it is still crashing

Message 46 of 89 (548 Views)

★ Apprentice

Anyone else here feel like they fixed it for those who didn't uninstall and aren't even looking for a fix for those of us who did. Not having a lot of faith here in this "A couple of hours to role out to everyone".. 

Message 47 of 89 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yep.  It feels a little... vague.

Message 48 of 89 (507 Views)

★ Apprentice

Negative still crashes as soon as I try and launch game

Message 49 of 89 (492 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand It’s not working for me- try start game just crashes