Padmé's unique persists after death in event

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung galaxy s7
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 423888752
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug During the Padmé event, after I kill Padmé her unique persists after death (when attacked by an enemy out of its turn the ally gains 40% protection up) its always been my understanding that only the leader ability persists after death and not the unquie also. I've been using a full geo squad, so it could be another GBA bug since he is also causing the invisible taunt bug.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try 7* padmé event with a full geo squad and kill padme then attack other enemies and see if they gain protection up. I'm seeing it happen at least 50% of the time.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Canada

In the first screenshot, you can see Mace doesn't have protection up, and Padmé is dead, after hitting Mace (I had to target him due to the targeting bug that is also not fixed), he now has Protection up. 

While trying to get these screenshots I also discovered that it is brute causing the bug. When I first killed Padmé, brute was dead at the time, I then attacked the fish Jedi on the left and he did not gain protection up. I then summoned brute, and it was then that I attacked Mace and he gained protection up, as well as anyone else after that I attacked. 

This is definitely preventing me from completing the event. I managed to kill the fish guy, but couldnt get through anikins protection up before he managed to wipe me, without the bug, I would of been able to kill him in time. This is extremely discouraging. 

Screenshot_20190811-073015_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190811-073024_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (607 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Padmé's unique persists after death in event

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jeremyprosser and thank you for the report.

We have flagged this as a bug now.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (579 Views)

All Replies

Re: Padmé's unique persists after death in event

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jeremyprosser and thank you for the report.

We have flagged this as a bug now.

Message 2 of 2 (580 Views)