Padmé event target switching error

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone6
OS Version latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 698397227
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After I summon Geonosian Brute and my squads consists of 6 people I cannot choose target freely. In every of my turns some of the enemys cannot targetable. Clicking on my screen and nothing happens. Tried with an emulator and my iPad Air and the bug still exits. So it is not seems a hardware bug.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Summon a geo brute 2) try to attack somebody and the target automatically switch without GK taunt to another enemy It seems that this bug resetting after any enemy attacking.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

You can see this with your eyes: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13gjUbs35jiAQpvtoUnsj1lUVbLnCXfVl

Message 1 of 7 (832 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Padmé event target switching error

EA Live QV Team

Hi all and thank you for reporting this.

We have flagged it as a bug now.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (530 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
Same here. For me it was all 3 in the middle were untargetable - including Kenobi himself who wasn't taunting as well. This was for 6*.

I heard elsewhere that this seems to happen to the event toons who had prot up - they became untargettable.
Message 2 of 7 (802 Views)

★ Apprentice
@laszlo_kosa
Yeah, I had the same issue, at some points I was only given the opportunity to target 1 of the 5 enemies while there were no Taunts or Stealths on the field of play.
Occurred in tier-6 and tier-7 for me.
I was also using Brood Alpha in my squad, so may or may not be related to that character and its Brute call-up.
Message 3 of 7 (798 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Definitely seems to be a problem with GBA, possibly with Brute summoned. When I took him out, it was fine. I thought prot up was the linking factor at first too, but I feel like I saw at least one counterfactual to that. So I never did isolate a common factor.

Message 4 of 7 (682 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crzydroid You are right. Just I worked on my geos 2 month ago and built up a 7 star Alpha as f2p user. So it is not an option to me to do this without him... :-[
Message 5 of 7 (676 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this same issue every single time, it's incredibly frustrating. Just recently, I had Padme nicely loaded with buffs, and Spy up next so that I could use the special to assassinate her, but she was literally the only person it'd let me target, which meant that in targeting her I then gave the protection up locked buff, and cleared all other buffs, so that spy's special could no longer assassinate her. The fact that this has been happening to numerous people over the last several days without acknowledgment is concerning, as the event ends soon, and if this bug continues, I won't be able to 7* it. Not using GBA isn't an option, as I specifically built this geonosian team for the event.

Message 6 of 7 (560 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi all and thank you for reporting this.

We have flagged it as a bug now.

Message 7 of 7 (531 Views)