Padme does not dispel stun

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy s10
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 583632177
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Playing grand arena. I used an undersize Padme team with Padme, Kenobi, Anakin, and Ahsoka. Fought against a NS team with talzin lead, Assaj, Daka, zombie, and spirit. They stunned my Ahsoka and GK. I tried to cleanse with padmes "cunning plan" and it did not dispel either stun. This does not appear to be wai.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Recreate the battle
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Canada

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy s10
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 583632177
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Playing grand arena. I used an undersize Padme team with Padme, Kenobi, Anakin, and Ahsoka. Fought against a NS team with talzin lead, Assaj, Daka, zombie, and spirit. They stunned my Ahsoka and GK. I tried to cleanse with padmes "cunning plan" and it did not dispel either stun. This does not appear to be wai.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use same conditions as described above.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Canada

Playing grand arena. I used an undersize Padme team with Padme, Kenobi, Anakin, and Ahsoka. Fought against a NS team with talzin lead, Assaj, Daka, zombie, and spirit.

They stunned my Ahsoka and GK. I tried to cleanse with padmes "cunning plan" and it did not dispel either stun. This does not appear to be wai.

Message 1 of 3 (227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Padme does not dispel stun

@jiminySF Hi, thanks for the report! Do you remember if your stunned units had the Plague debuff? If so, this is working as intended.

One if the effects of Plague is that other debuffs can't be removed, so Cunning Plan would be unable to remove stun from those characters.

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (218 Views)

All Replies

@jiminySF Hi, thanks for the report! Do you remember if your stunned units had the Plague debuff? If so, this is working as intended.

One if the effects of Plague is that other debuffs can't be removed, so Cunning Plan would be unable to remove stun from those characters.

Hope this helps!

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 I can't remember, but would make sense. Thank you for the reply.
Message 3 of 3 (189 Views)