Padme courage interaction with JKR savior

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy note 8
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 595377872
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug It has to do with how dispelling stacks of courage works against JKR savior. I think that if an enemy jedi is low enough to be killed without need any or all of my stacks of courage to be used, but their savior is active, it will consume all stacks of courage anyway. Note that this isnt the normal interaction, the game normally only dispels as much courage as is needed to get the kill. For example, a normal interaction would be enemy yoda has 1hp left, my ahsoka attacks with 20 stacks of courage, her regular auto is enough and she keeps her stacks. IF SAVIOR IS ACTIVE, it drains all of her stacks, and there is no bearing on the hp they recover (still 100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with padme lead and any GR toon against an enemy JKR lead. Get someone on enemy team down to low enough hp to be killed by an auto without any courage, then attack with a toon of your own that has more than 5 stacks of courage. If JKR's savior is active, it should consume your courage unnecessarily.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I think the above is self explanatory.

Message 1 of 2 (254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Padme courage interaction with JKR savior

EA Live QV Team

Hi @grounder890,

That is working as intended since Courage is consumed until the target is dead or no stacks of Courage left.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)

All Replies

Re: Padme courage interaction with JKR savior

EA Live QV Team

Hi @grounder890,

That is working as intended since Courage is consumed until the target is dead or no stacks of Courage left.

Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)