Padme Unique Zeta possible bug

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S10+
OS Version Android 9.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 917834353
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Her 40% prot up buff is only be applied once even when multiple enemies attack out of turn.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use any mass assist ability against Padme with unique zeta. 40% prot gets applied once then chewed through even though 4 enemies attacked out of turn.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Her protection up from Always a Choice ability is only being applied once. Even though it says it is applied every time an enemy attacks out of turn, when JKR for example calls his mass assist, it only gets applied by the first assisting enemy.

e.g.

JKR Marks Padme;
GMY assists first and procs 40% buff;
Bastila assists next and does damage to the prot up buff, but because she attacked out of turn, should she not then renew the 40% buff?
Then the same for the next 2 assisting enemies? GK and Jolee?

NOT STACK, but RENEW or re-apply...

Her ability states this protection up is non-stacking and I understand that. Stacking would cause the 40% to stack 4 times by the 4 assisting enemies when JKR calls them to assist.
40% x 4 would be huge, but this is not how I understand the wording on the unique. I don't expect it to keep stacking, but I do expect it to keep re-applying a SINGLE 40% prot buff each time an assisting enemy attacks from a mass assist attack.

I hope I made sense lol

Message 1 of 2 (308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Padme Unique Zeta possible bug

For Revans mass attack, what's happening is this:

4 assists all happen simultaneously
4 protection up trigger - each overwrites the previous protection up. Therefore before any damage occurs there is one 40% protection up.
Then, each attack resolves individually (I think random order) and deals damage.

So in that sequence of events, Padme effectively only grants one protection up bonus, because three are wasted.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (280 Views)

All Replies

Re: Padme Unique Zeta possible bug

For Revans mass attack, what's happening is this:

4 assists all happen simultaneously
4 protection up trigger - each overwrites the previous protection up. Therefore before any damage occurs there is one 40% protection up.
Then, each attack resolves individually (I think random order) and deals damage.

So in that sequence of events, Padme effectively only grants one protection up bonus, because three are wasted.