Re: Padmé (Tier 7) - Jedi Master Guardian ignores buff immunity on itself someti

by bulyki

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Padmé (Tier 7) - Jedi Master Guardian ignores buff immunity on itself sometimes

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad mini 2019
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 595825987
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug In Padme event tier 7 I experience the following: sometimes when the Buff Immunity is on the Jedi Master Guardian it cannot buff its ally which is the expected behavior, even GM Yoda cannot spread out any buff on itself and its allies when Buff Immunity is on. But frequently it does! Even if this debuff is on it can sometimes gave a buff to someone in its team which changes the odds. I spent all my resources to have this event done and this behaviour (bug) is more than annoying and unfair. Because it always needed: Ally Code: 595825987 Player Id: ivajl2pHSPKJggF2s4ukKw
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to apply the Buff Immunity to the Jolee Fishdo Standard smile and see what happens.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

It's a trap

Message 1 of 5 (340 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Padmé (Tier 7) - Jedi Master Guardian ignores buff immunity on itself someti

[ Edited ]

Hello there,

Buff immunity does not prevent characters applying debuffs. It prevents gaining them. The reason this stops GMY spreading buffs is because he first applies them to himself, then spreads them. If he has buff immunity he can't gain the buffs for himself, thus doesn't have any to spread.

Additionally, the JKG in the Padmé event has a cleanse on his second special, so he will remove buff immunity on the target, allowing them to gain buffs.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (329 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hello there,

Buff immunity does not prevent characters applying debuffs. It prevents gaining them. The reason this stops GMY spreading buffs is because he first applies them to himself, then spreads them. If he has buff immunity he can't gain the buffs for himself, thus doesn't have any to spread.

Additionally, the JKG in the Padmé event has a cleanse on his second special, so he will remove buff immunity on the target, allowing them to gain buffs.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 5 (330 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey,

thanks for the reply! 

So what I see that sometimes when the Guardian uses one of its specials and nothing happens its because...? Because its other special ability does not cleanse only the other you mentioned?

Message 3 of 5 (324 Views)

The first special calls the target ally to assist and restores health. The second special includes a cleanse, revive and crit immunity buff for revived allies.

Message 4 of 5 (318 Views)

★★ Novice

I'll look on it based on your description. Thanks for the input!

Message 5 of 5 (303 Views)