Packs not working

by shaunothon11

Original Post

Packs not working

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug There is a pack called "catch up pack" available right now. It is available for 50,000 coins or 50 points. Great deal right? So I purchased 1050 points, looking forward to ripping 21 of these packs. Sounds like a great way to spend my lunch hour right? The pack currently says it's available for 1d 4h. I purchase 1 of these packs without any issues. I'm ecstatic because I feel I got great value in terms of cost. Went back to the store to purchase the remaining 20 packs that I planned on, but instead, I receive a message stating "item unavailable. The pack you have selected is n longer available for purchase. You will be returned to the store." I feel I was misled. This pack was my reason to spend more $ on this game. I've spent a fair amount in the past, dating back for years in HUT. Does this happen frequently? Has EA rectified circumstances like this for anyone? I really hope that I will wake up one day this week to see the 20 packs I was planning on buying in my account. One can only hope. I'd appreciate any sort of input from anyone or a solution to my problem. Thanks to whomever spends the time to read my long post.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In store "Catch up pack"
What happens when the bug occurs? Message saying "Item unavailable The pack you selected is no longer available. You will be returned to the store."
What do you expect to see? I purchased 1050 points Was hoping to rip 21 packs 50 x 21 packs = 1050 pts

Not sure what this box is for...
Message 1 of 3 (1,562 Views)

Re: Packs not working

Community Manager

@shaunothon11

That pack is limited to one per player.

If you want to try to partially refund your points purchase then contacting Microsoft is advised.

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,546 Views)

Re: Packs not working

★★★ Newbie
Only 1 per customer? No where does it say this
Message 3 of 3 (1,540 Views)