Pack Reward not unlocked correctly?

by Leertaste21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pack Reward not unlocked correctly?

★★★ Newbie

I got my legendary Apex Pack from the Battle Pass. While opening it the next Game started so I didn't see my reward. After the game I checked what I got and saw the Legendary Fuse Banner "With a Bang" unlocked. I then wanted to equip it in the Menu with a double click (there was no lock on the right, indicating that I already own it) but instead of equipping it, it opened a purchase window on the first click. Then because the Banner was at the exact height I accidentally purchased it for Apex coins. Can someone from support maybe check if  that's true or if I just made a stupid mistake myself. If it is indeed a bug I would like my Coins back if possible.
Thank you very much in advance!

Message 1 of 3 (250 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pack Reward not unlocked correctly?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Leertaste21 Hey, from taking a look at this, it does appear to be a misunderstanding.

The legendary unlocked item was indeed a Fuse Banner, but from what I can see you didn't own Fuse at the time. So when you clicked the banner you were prompted to purchase him and the coins option was chosen.

Unfortunately we can't help - I know most folks would prefer to spend tokens on characters - but I hope this helps to at least clarify what happened.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Leertaste21 Hey, from taking a look at this, it does appear to be a misunderstanding.

The legendary unlocked item was indeed a Fuse Banner, but from what I can see you didn't own Fuse at the time. So when you clicked the banner you were prompted to purchase him and the coins option was chosen.

Unfortunately we can't help - I know most folks would prefer to spend tokens on characters - but I hope this helps to at least clarify what happened.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (218 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Thank you very much for the clarification! It was just my silly mistake then ^^"
Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)