by Francoisf30

Original Post

[PSP] Paranormal Fireplace does not create light

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Placing the fireplace from Paranormal Stuff pack.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the fireplace is lit, does not create any light around it like other fireplace.
What do you expect to see? A nice orange glow light like other fireplace produce in their environment.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't know if its recent or not, but I notice that that fireplace from Paranormal stuff pack does not create light on its surrounding like other fireplace. I took some picture to compare from one of Snowy Escape that procure lots of glow.

20-07-2021_22-01-54.png20-07-2021_22-02-04.png20-07-2021_21-59-29.png20-07-2021_22-00-18.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (1,202 Views)

Re: [PSP] Paranormal Fireplace does not create light

★★★★ Guide

I discover why it does not glow and same for one of the new fireplace from Cottage Living, the light effect is reverse, Ill show you on images.

27-07-2021_19-20-38.png27-07-2021_19-20-48.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,143 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Anyone have this problem too? Please put a me too, its also annoying visual bug/glitch.

Message 3 of 5 (1,094 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Those are the 3 fireplaces without the beautiful orange glows they should have. It seem like a simple fix, rotate the fire glow and fix?? Common, it has been forever lol.

There are 3 now, one from Cottage living, one from Horse Ranch and one from Paranormal SP. Here are the culprits.

As you can see, the glows is coming from behind, which could be a simple fix? Please EA look into this, those are very beautiful but without souls... as it is.

07-22-23_9-26-31 PM.png07-22-23_9-25-50 PM.png

Message 4 of 5 (953 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Still nothing after all that time... EA, could you aknowledge please, I feel like with all those efforts and images this should be fixed by now?

Message 5 of 5 (466 Views)