by crinrict

Original Post

[PSP] Paranormal Career: Seance circles not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a hunted house while paranormal investigating and create a seance circle.
What happens when the bug occurs? Seance circles will not work during while being a paranormal investigator. You cannot complete a haunted house without it.
What do you expect to see? Seance circles working.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I don’t have any 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 9 (1,199 Views)

Re: Seance circles not working.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@DanaM108 How are they not working ? Does nothing happen ? Do you have no options ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (1,191 Views)

Re: Seance circles not working.

Hero
@DanaM108 Are you still having issues ? Could you elaborate some how they're not working ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 9 (1,094 Views)

Re: [PSP] Paranormal Career: Seance circles not working

★★★ Apprentice

The same thing happens to me when I am trying to perform the ceremony at a gig. I click perform ceremony on the circle and she gets about 1/4 of the way through and then it cancels out. 100% of the time. If I use enable free build and put an actual table there the ceremony works on the table, but it will not finish on the circle.

Message 4 of 9 (985 Views)

Hero
@Bazzett2013 Any mods/cc in your game ? Which packs do you own ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (967 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict I have no mods and no CC. I have all Expansions. OR, Spa, Dine, Parenthood, JA, Strangerville, DHD. Kids room, Laundry, MFP, Tiny, Knitting, and Paranormal. I have the most current version of the game and all updates. 

Message 6 of 9 (947 Views)

Hero
@Bazzett2013 Are they interrupted by something ? Could you maybe add a small video (please upload to youtube/google drive/onedrive as the videos uploaded here are too small)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (930 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:
@Bazzett2013Are they interrupted by something ? Could you maybe add a small video (please upload to youtube/google drive/onedrive as the videos uploaded here are too small)

I am unable to do a video but no they are not interrupted by anything, I draw the circle, I select the option I need, and then I have nothing else in my queue. She starts the ritual thing and then about a quarter of the way in, it just Xs out and she stops. EVERY time. Gets the same like quarter ritual done each time. I take my hands completely off the computer so nothing can get bumped.

Message 8 of 9 (911 Views)

Hero
@Bazzett2013 Would you mind sending me your save then ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (888 Views)